Anyone see...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Jason Smith just get blown by for a sack/fumble on Sanchise?? Crafty Rex had him lined up as a tight end and he got absolutely used by Brooks Reed. Brutal....

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Yeah, just saw that. He actually pushed the guy into Sanchez.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Seems we got the better end of that deal, and everyone thought we were getting hosed.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
X said:
Seems we got the better end of that deal, and everyone thought we were getting hosed.
Not everyone :evil: Mostly, the idiots from the PD. I earned my scars from that deal.

And...I saw it, it was typical Smith.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
NY is a tough place to play, after the NY experience,after they cut JS maybe he'll come back here and listen tothe coaches.
Hunter has GOT to be happy about the trade,I forgot to mention getting away from Rex,has to find Fisher a bonafide players coach who knows how to identify with players and STILL maintain his authority.

had

Rookie
Faceplant said:
Jason Smith just get blown by for a sack/fumble on Sanchise?? Crafty Rex had him lined up as a tight end and he got absolutely used by Brooks Reed. Brutal....

I did see that. Gruden pointed it out, I think. Poor Jason Smith. Awful.