Anyone on Draftkings? (Fantasy Sports)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

…..

Legend
After about a years worth of curioisity, I finally (Two weeks ago) signed up for and uploaded $25 to DraftKings....

Baseball is a little too detailed for me right now, so I put my $25.00 in several smaller entry contests in NASCAR fantasy. Ended up doubling my money to $56.75 the first week.

Through the week I played a practice (free) effort at fantasy golf and did awful. I spent 2 bucks on baseball just to practice and finished in the bottom 10%. I tried baskeball one night and finished just outside the money. But today I repeated the real money effort for Nascar at Dover, entered several contests and ended up winning $148.22 for the day.

I'm curious if anyone else here is on Draftkings and open for discussion/comparing notes about it.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
After about a years worth of curioisity, I finally (Two weeks ago) signed up for and uploaded $25 to DraftKings....

Baseball is a little too detailed for me right now, so I put my $25.00 in several smaller entry contests in NASCAR fantasy. Ended up doubling my money to $56.75 the first week.

Through the week I played a practice (free) effort at fantasy golf and did awful. I spent 2 bucks on baseball just to practice and finished in the bottom 10%. I tried baskeball one night and finished just outside the money. But today I repeated the real money effort for Nascar at Dover, entered several contests and ended up winning $148.22 for the day.

I'm curious if anyone else here is on Draftkings and open for discussion/comparing notes about it.
Hey man I was thinking of signing up this football season for fantasy football since a lot of leagues I play I win or get to championship ( or stupid @RamzFanz beats me by cheating! Lol ) do you like the over all site though?

…..

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hey man I was thinking of signing up this football season for fantasy football since a lot of leagues I play I win or get to championship ( or stupid @RamzFanz beats me by cheating! Lol ) do you like the over all site though?

If you take some time to learn to navigate the site, overall I do like it. I really like the one day leagues as apposed to seasonal.

It was overwhelming at first, with all available leagues or contests in the same list. But using the drop down menus eventually got me to simplify it and separate all the "stuff" from what I actually wanted to see.

I missed the mark on NACSAR this week. I joined 13 contests ranging from .25 to 27.00 and lost $100 overall....but I did win $55 in one contest to minimize losses and leave me some funds to try again next week. I used historical results to create my teams and even though he has been hot as of late, I left Martin Truex off my teams. History told me he produced a top 10 finish at Pocono only 15% of the time, with zero wins . But as fate would have it, He won this weekend and doomed my chances. Live and learn!