Anyone Listen To Snead On Late Hits?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhxRam

I can only imagine the shit storm that is going to come from that piece.

At the end of the segment the host said he asked Snead (off air) if Bradford was still the franchise QB. He said Snead only replied "He is our starter"

Edit.. Clip Added

[av]http://www.ramsondemand.com/mp3/snead3.mp3[/av]

Last edited:

V3

Hall of Fame
LOL! That would be pretty fricken hilarious to see this place blow up if the Rams took a QB at #2. I still don't see it, though.

RFIP

What's interesting is Fisher has much more cache' than Snead and Fisher is not only on record as saying Sam's his guy BUT he also said he will not have a QB controversy; the back up QB will be the back up QB.

yeah I would have liked to hear Snead's comments for myself, and I get the feeling this will get back to him and he'll be asked to comment on it again in the near future but I think it's much to do about nothing in the end.

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
What's interesting is Fisher has much more cache' than Snead and Fisher is not only on record as saying Sam's his guy BUT he also said he will not have a QB controversy; the back up QB will be the back up QB.

yeah I would have liked to hear Snead's comments for myself, and I get the feeling this will get back to him and he'll be asked to comment on it again in the near future but I think it's much to do about nothing in the end.

I agree 100%

You know how its going to get twisted though.

RFIP

btw. If you didnt see the post, I posted the clip above.

Yes I listened to it. When I first read it I thought it was an on air comment...but not hearing it from Snead's lips makes it impossible to tell context.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Snead working the market the guy knows his craft and works it every chance he gets.
I can't wait to see the haul the Rams get for #2. If Bradford is running already I am much more comfortable with his recovery and the idea that he will be 100% recovered by training camp.

tonyl711

Starter
he is our starter, translation, I don't want to say he is our franchise player because I want other teams to think we could possibly take a QB so I can have a little leverage to trade out of the second pick. its all smoke and mirrors right now.

Alan

Legend
It was kind of transparent though. I'm not sure anyone will fall for that.

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
he is our starter, translation, I don't want to say he is our franchise player because I want other teams to think we could possibly take a QB so I can have a little leverage to trade out of the second pick. its all smoke and mirrors right now.

The Rams have leverage even if they tell the whole world they are not drafting a QB.

I dont think ANYONE really believes the Rams are thinking of drafting a QB with the second pick.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
It's official then. Rams are trading up to first overall to draft Manziel.

fearsomefour

Legend
I can only imagine the shyte storm that is going to come from that piece.

At the end of the segment the host said he asked Snead (off air) if Bradford was still the franchise QB. He said Snead only replied "He is our starter"

Edit.. Clip Added

[av]http://www.ramsondemand.com/mp3/snead3.mp3[/av]

I think Snead is so invested in Bradford the concept of bringing in a new QB via the draft to be a starter has not even entered his mind. So, he was saying Bradford is out starter, not Clemons, as Bradford is scheduled to be back for camp. No controversy between Clemons and Bradford....hows that for spin.