Anyone know when the draft is?!?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
In all seriousness, what is the TV schedule for the draft? I can't find a link to day by day broadcast

These times are all EST.

2014 NFL Draft
Episode: First Round
Thur May 8th
8:00 PM - 11:30 PM ESPN
------------------------------
Fri May 9th
Episode: Rounds 2 and 3
7:00 PM - 8:00 PM ESPN
8:00 - 11:30 PM ESPN 2
------------------------------
Sat May 10th
Episode: Round 4-7
12:00 PM - 8:00 PM ESPN

Alan

Legend
Mojo Ram reminding me of my misspent youth:
Wait, so you've seen Independence Day(1996)?
I missed that. :(

I also missed the original one when my horse pulled up lame. :cry:

What if they moved it back another week? Heard that in the 11 o'clock hour on 101 espn today. They were considering it at Goodell's office! Me, it should have happened 2 weeks ago!

Move it back another week and I'm boycotting, next year's draft is going to suck anyway having to wait until pick 32 for our first pick :(.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
The draft needs to hurry up because I'm losing interest in this board. You can only recycle old ideas and threads so many times, ya know? @RamzFanz needs to make another video.

Slappy967

Starter
Yeah I feel bad for the poor bastards that have to watch the ESPN feed of the draft. Hours of McShay/Kiper is the tv equivalent of water boarding a prisoner.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
So long... that I'm waiting for your next video. I haven't seen one since the Asian trio.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
DRAFT????? Shit, I'm going to Canada!!!!!