Anyone know when the draft is?!?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
Damn zz, you missed it. It was last week. We took Manzeil at #2 and traded up for Macky MacPherson at #3.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
rockthrow.gif

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I would honestly like to see the traffic on the internet containing the words NFL or NFL draft between this year and the past. There's no way this has created more buzz or filled some void that was lacking before. The only reason I'm even watching a very small amount of draft shit now is because the Blues got eliminated in the Playoffs. Honestly could give a fuck less about listening or reading anything about it anymore. Just do the damn thing.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
I've been hearing about a lot of fans losing interest in their teams because of the draft being pushed back, I'm not one of em but I think Goodell is gonna want to put it back to the way it was...

RaminExile

Hall of Fame

Its like Y2K all over again. It'll become self aware and nuke us - sending us back to the stone age. Damn Skynet...

Alan

Legend
I don't particularly like the thread but I like most of the comments by our posters. :)

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter

The next clock will tell us when the draft is over of course. What are you guys, anti-clockists?

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
What if they moved it back another week? Heard that in the 11 o'clock hour on 101 espn today. They were considering it at Goodell's office! Me, it should have happened 2 weeks ago!

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
In all seriousness, what is the TV schedule for the draft? I can't find a link to day by day broadcast