Anyone Know if Hill is practicing

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Shaun Hill (thigh) not practicing Wednesday
1216.jpg

Shaun Hill (thigh) is not practicing Wednesday.
Hill injured his quad shortly before halftime last week against the Vikings and missed the entire second half. Expect the Rams to bring him along slowly, as Hill is 34 years old and coming off a poor Week 1. Austin Davis isn't any better, but at least he's healthy. The Bucs will tee off on whoever is under center.
Source: Jim Thomas on Twitter
Sep 10 - 4:05 PM

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Shaun Hill (thigh) not practicing Wednesday
1216.jpg

Shaun Hill (thigh) is not practicing Wednesday.
Hill injured his quad shortly before halftime last week against the Vikings and missed the entire second half. Expect the Rams to bring him along slowly, as Hill is 34 years old and coming off a poor Week 1. Austin Davis isn't any better, but at least he's healthy. The Bucs will tee off on whoever is under center.
Source: Jim Thomas on Twitter
Sep 10 - 4:05 PM

Holy shit. This quote and the Bradford surgery quote have some heavy digs thrown in. "Austin Davis isn't any better, but at least he's healthy. The Bucs will tee off on whoever is under center." and the quote about the Rams likely picking near the top of the draft.

It's the first game......

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
The media is really overblowing the Shaun Hill situation from a performance standpoint. A poor week 1? Dude was solid before throwing the one pick in the first half!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
The media is really overblowing the Shaun Hill situation from a performance standpoint. A poor week 1? Dude was solid before throwing the one pick in the first half!

I agree he was doing OK, and the INT I have no problem with because he was trying to make a play.

MFaulk107

The Realness
Hopefully......Rams are going threw hard times man:(
We need to start winning dammit!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
It's a long way to Tipperary,
It's a long way to go.
It's a long way to Tipperary
To the sweetest girl I know!
Goodbye Piccadilly,
Farewell Leicester Square!
It's a long long way to Tipperary,
But my heart's right there.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
He means it's a long season, long way to go. Geez, even I got that one! A little corny, but, meh.

bluecoconuts

Legend
What's the Tiperary teams name ?can't find them on the schedule

Tipperary is county (and town) in Ireland. It's an old song from 1912, became well known during WWI among the soldiers.

However Tipperary is in the Irish Hurling finals (against Kilkenny).. The game was a draw on Sunday (which is really lame for a finals) so they have a rematch set... For the end of September, which is also pretty lame. I've never been a fan of the sports in Ireland.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
What's the Tiperary teams name ?can't find them on the schedule

They are the Tipperary nano Titans, TnT for short. They play TnA this week.
Torrance Non Athletes.
You thought I was going to say something dirty, didn't you?

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
They are the Tipperary nano Titans, TnT for short. They play TnA this week.
Torrance Non Athletes.
You thought I was going to say something dirty, didn't you?

I try not to think at all,It causes that "pain between my ears"

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Torrance Non Athletes? Can we play them? I want absolutely nothing to do with the nano Titans!!!!!:eek:

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Now I realize Clemens wasn't so bad...

Whatever, it's time to do battle and whoever our is leading us is who we stand behind! We have nothing left to lose so we might as well win!

image.jpg
image.jpg

Name
Nathan

I agree. I think if Hill can stay healthy then we still have hope. I mean, look at what Steve Beuerlein did to the league in his mid 30's with the Panthers.

Bildeaux

UDFA
I agree he was doing OK, and the INT I have no problem with because he was trying to make a play.
Actually, Fisher said that he was trying to through out of bounds and the thigh injury didn't allow him to plant properly.