Anyone Know about NFL Studios-Inglewood?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am watching NFLN this morning, with a NFLN LA checking in, and I wondered about the new home of NFLN LA offices at the Ram's complex. I remember seeing the video scanning the new stadium and some other buildings in the complex, which made me wonder if the new station would open earlier than the stadium? same time? It would be awesome if they built the new studios early so they could report on location about the progress of it!

Anyone know?

WestCoastRam

Legend
Take this with a grain of salt, as I talk to someone who works at Culver City and the NFL network studios there. Sounds like there not gonna move over to the stadium till it's done and they will most likely still keep a bunch of production out of NY too.

The feeling is, things won't change too much.

bluecoconuts

Legend
They'll move when the complex is done, likely sometime around 2022 or 2023. The stadium will be done well before, but they're not gonna move in and be surrounded by construction.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
They'll move when the complex is done, likely sometime around 2022 or 2023. The stadium will be done well before, but they're not gonna move in and be surrounded by construction.
dammit!:mad:

Don't they know it's not not about production value, but freaking giving me Rams news?:rockon: