Anyone Here Subscribe To Pff?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Is anyone a member at Pro Football Focus?

Just wondering if it is worth the $26.99.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Not exactly sure what all is there, but I can tell you this.

If you're a stat junkie and like staring at numbers and abbreviations all day, then it's money well spent.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I do. Is it worth it? Depends on how rabid of a fan you are. I don't find myself regretting it. They have a lot of great metrics although I don't think their grading system is particularly good.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
I have in the past. It's interesting and I think they do a decent job. Might piss you off a bit at first when you see some of the grading of your favorite players, but they are consistant and I think fair. Lots of numbers.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I don't. It might be me but I never understood how they put a hard number grade on an OLineman, when so much of Oline play depends on the other guys on the line. When Saffold was playing guard the whole line looked better. Take him away and they were below average. Some of their numbers don't reflect what you see on the field either.

It is a tool but some people take it too literally.