Anyone heard an update on Ogletree

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
He was designated "for return" if he's coming back we should be hearing about him working out and getting ready to make that return.

Anything????

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Wasn't he only going to be back in time for a playoff run anyways? I don't see the point in activating him for one game when the season is already over. Not worth the risk. Let him sit and heal up for next season.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Wasn't he only going to be back in time for a playoff run anyways? I don't see the point in activating him for one game when the season is already over. Not worth the risk. Let him sit and heal up for next season.

I'd love to see him back. But, one more loss and I'd shut him down for good.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame

This. If he is able to come back, it will only be with a week or two left in the season. It's not like we will be in a position to make the playoffs anyway. Plus, he might well be rusty after such a long time without game action. So I'm not so sure he'd even be an upgrade on JL55, Ayers, or Barron. I'd shut him down for the year at this point to be extra sure that bone heals properly. No point in risking him taking another helmet to the shin by fluke.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If they change the designation does that open another roster spot? Who gets some PT in garbage time?

Does that affect the other guys who are still out there doing their job the last few games? It must be a touchy situation, saving him so he doesn't get hurt but risking someone else?

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
It's been quiet on the Ogletree front. I haven't read or heard a peep. Like others have said though, let him heal up all off season. Don't bring him back during a meaningless season.