Anyone Hear Anything About High Ankle For Foles?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
This comes from another private board. Not the PD where I never go. I was shocked to read that as I have been here all day mad/laughing. Fisher is catching most Ire for usual Ram play after a win. Most say it will never change till he is gone.

Guys at game say it was hot and Rams seemed disinterested from the begining. Most saying we should'nt make much from bad preperation and many quality posts about using AD's getting upfield against us and making a lane from it. Lots of LB and McDonald bashing. No OL ready for the season and JL only had players in correct position 10% of the time in some very long interesting and indepth dissecting of how we got jobbed by basically bad coaching preperation.

I have no horse in any of the info I'm bringing over as anyone can go and check for themselves. My main concern was no mention of any injury at all to Foles here. Are they drinking too much on the turd board? Lots of different posting over there. They have some real deconstruction of what was really going on. I'm anxious to see the PFF grades to see if they know what the hell they are saying.

One thing is to sit gurley till OL gets a clue. Its that bad. Main problem is the NFL has passed Fisher by with his belief his style of play can work in todays NFL. Folks afraid we lose Snead when Fisher goes. Some say Snead is Micro-managing and hurting Fisher. Folks are'nt as upset as we are here. The JL thread over there could never happen here. Anyone want an addy? Or need one? They have 15% of same posters here. Not myself though.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Foles said he's okay. That's about all that's known as of now IIRC

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Did'nt know the rules if I could do that. The Herd board. Please go check out. How do we find out about our RAM injuries? If Foles is really okay the admins can delete this thread then. I thought if true we would be interested here if Foles had a high ankle I had'nt heard.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Also I can't see Snead micromanaging fisher. I think fisher brought in Snead because he didn't wanna be micromanged

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good to hear Foles is okay. Now, get to work. You can't put in a performance against Pittsburgh like you put in against Washington. Hell, I'd love for the Rams to have him and Tavon work on the deep ball a lot in practice. He under-threw him in Week 1 and over-threw him in Week 2. Both were major missed opportunities.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Quite a few posters here that don't post there any more tbh. Think most know of the site.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
This comes from another private board. Not the PD where I never go. I was shocked to read that as I have been here all day mad/laughing. Fisher is catching most Ire for usual Ram play after a win. Most say it will never change till he is gone.

Guys at game say it was hot and Rams seemed disinterested from the begining. Most saying we should'nt make much from bad preperation and many quality posts about using AD's getting upfield against us and making a lane from it. Lots of LB and McDonald bashing. No OL ready for the season and JL only had players in correct position 10% of the time in some very long interesting and indepth dissecting of how we got jobbed by basically bad coaching preperation.

I have no horse in any of the info I'm bringing over as anyone can go and check for themselves. My main concern was no mention of any injury at all to Foles here. Are they drinking too much on the turd board? Lots of different posting over there. They have some real deconstruction of what was really going on. I'm anxious to see the PFF grades to see if they know what the hell they are saying.

One thing is to sit gurley till OL gets a clue. Its that bad. Main problem is the NFL has passed Fisher by with his belief his style of play can work in todays NFL. Folks afraid we lose Snead when Fisher goes. Some say Snead is Micro-managing and hurting Fisher. Folks are'nt as upset as we are here. The JL thread over there could never happen here. Anyone want an addy? Or need one? They have 15% of same posters here. Not myself though.

I agree with most of this. Using AD to create running lanes though? Disagree. They just avoided him and didn't run it near him. Most of the big runs came over the OLT side. Not sure what is up with our sudden weakness against the run. Last year New York ran over Chris Long all day and today Washington ran over Quinn all day. Maybe they took advantage of Simms being out. He is usually good against the run.

Going LB light is not working out too well in the run game. Barron and TJ were taken out of plays too easily. Washington knew their Oline could handle our smaller/lighter packages.

JJ had his weekly whiff. SO tired of that crap. Back to your post, the Oline is not prepared. Compared to the Skins Oline ours looked like total garbage. Washington did improve their defense immensely though. Dumping Haslett was a good start.

Overall the Rams looked unprepared and tired. Probably from having it too easy in the offseason and then playing a smasher against Seattle in week 1. Fisher should have had his team in better shape for this bout. It seemed like Fisher and crew took Washington too lightly because he was outcoached thoroughly. Maybe that stupid stunt last year on the coin toss came back to bite him. Schneider may have told Gruden to make this game his Superbowl.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I'll throw in that I hope that game was a wake up call. Beating Seattle is nice but there are 32 other good teams out there. Enough with sitting on your laurels and not bringing your A game Rams.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
what I saw was AD being illegally chop blocked on multiple plays. holding all over the field and a team on both sides of the ball that looked lost and had checked out of the game before it even started. oh yes and Foles sucks. this is the Foles I was afraid would show up soon. wildly inaccurate passes even when not pressured