Anyone going to Sunday’s game v ATL?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I’m so amped, I dunno if I’ll be able to sleep tonight. If I didn’t have church at 10am, I’d probably be there at 7am… not kidding… used to do that with Little League, showing up hours early…

Got my gear all laid out, ready to go. I’m hoping I can buy one of those Rams jungle hats (floppy cloth hats, I dunno what to call them) and a beanie.

Go Rams!!!

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
I’m hoping I can buy one of those Rams jungle hats (floppy cloth hats, I dunno what to call them) and a beanie.

Not surprisingly, at SoFi shops, the prices for Rams gear are pretty insane. But a fan's gotta do what a fan's gotta do.

The Oculus is a marvel. Curious to hear your take on the stadium in general...

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Good Lord, these are the bougiest seats!!! I’ll post pics after the game, but dang… they are padded and everything!!!

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Stuck in traffic. Jesus Christ. The area around the stadium is not made for 70k plus people. There is construction every where and just too much congestion. What a shit show