Anyone going to Chi-town?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Just curious if I will encounter any of you...?

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I talked to some of my buddies about it. Apparently the tickets are freaking ridiculous though.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well I got a big group going...parking in the Adler lot for the Rams game, we will be in a big blue tour bus...stop by if anyone is in town and sees us!

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Sum1BTRthnU said:
Well I got a big group going...parking in the Adler lot for the Rams game, we will be in a big blue tour bus...stop by if anyone is in town and sees us!

Be safe,I've dealt with a lot of fans from a bunch of different cities and JMO Chi football fans are thugs,their basebal fans are fun to watch games with, Nawlins fans are too they come to have fun, but Bears fans want to fight.

classicpony

Starter
Name
Jim
:twisted: Some one say fight? Where where?? :twisted: Hit that Bear fan harder, harder knock him into....

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Years, back I was at a conference in Chicago, and a couple guys who had tickets asked me if I would like to go, well hell yeah. It was a Monday night game against the Jets. So we go have a couple beers before the game and as we are coming to the stadium, there is a brawl between a couple Bears-Jets fans that the cops were breaking up. We get settled into our seats, and two Bears fans sitting in front of me get into an argument about Ditka's play calling, and before you knew it they are beating the piss out of each other. We got them seperated before security got to them, and after a couple minutes they were "toasting" Ditka and the Bears. Da Bears ending up winning in OT. It was a good time.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Hey Sum1,,, hope you Freaks have a Great time in Chi-Town. Bring us back a win Brudda!

Sum1

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
No fighting for me...those days are behind me!

One good thing about the group I'm going with though...someone starts something with one of us and the other 11 will be standing behind him.

GO RAMS GO CARDS!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I used to see Bear fans all the time when the Bears used to be in the same Division as Tampa. Many of them used to stay at a big party hotel in Clearwater ,,, one that I used to frequent on the weekends back in those days. They all had on mirrored shades,,, white t-shirts,, and slicked back hair. They were some loud m-efers, but I never saw any fights. But Tampa did totally suck back in those days so.

Wonder what those fans are like these days. ?? You'll have to give us the low-down after the game.