Anyone from NorCal planning to visit training camp?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I have been telling my wife for a few years now that I wanted to go check out some training camp. And now that they are back in LA it makes it much easier to do so. I have taken the week of Aug 8 off for vacation, waiting to see if my wife is gonna take the week off also. But I thought it would be cool to caravan or possibly carpool. Not sure yet what days or how many I plan to attend, just trying to get a start on some plans. Instead of last minute lets go type thing, lol.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
I would love to. We are trying to get down there before my daughter starts school. It would probably be that week because she stats mid August. (y)

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I would love to do that.
Just not sure if I will have enough time off to do it.
More to come......... ;)

rdw

Pro Bowler
I'm in Sac and I'd love to but figures I started a new job in April and haven't built up enough vacation time yet!
Maybe next year.. :cry:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Hope to see you guys post pics here if you go. It's always cool to hear your observations from camp too... so please give us DAILY reports. Hahaha

Thanks

Have a great time!

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Looks like my wife will be able to join me, so maybe only 2 or 3 days of training camp and 3 or so days of stuff that both of us will enjoy. I am looking forward to getting to see some of the camp with my own eyes and meeting some players and fellow Rams fans. I may have to get the wife really drunk 1 night so she will be hungover and I can try and get a scouting report from camp for those that cant be there. But dont get to excited, I'm not quite the scout some of our other camp scouts have been over the years. Pretty much every player will look amazing to me, I may find 1 or 2 that appear to be less than stellar.

Is it August yet?

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
I was really hoping to ... but We are taking a major vacation to Fla. and New Orleans in Oct ... so i can't really afford to take that time off this yr.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Lol, my wife was a lil upset last night. The Rams didnt announce their TC schedule, she says "Dont they know families want to schedule their vacations for this". Today I get home and voila the Rams TC schedule is released. I'm gonna have to be really good this next 3 weeks if I want to attend more than 2 days. I'm shootin for 4 days hoping to get 3. I know I will be staying in San Diego the nights of the 8,9 and 10. Shootin for the 6th and 7th in Irvine.

The website says autographs are for kids 14 and under.

Any locals got a kid I can borrow?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
No but I'm likely going to week 1 in the Bay Area. It's on my birthday.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Well I am definitely going to TC on the 6th, 8th and 9th. Still have the possibilty of going on the 11th. Going kayaking & snorkeling 1 day, go carting 1 day and maybe getting tats on another day. I cant wait, now all I gotta do is not injure myself like I did just before our Hawaii vacation many years ago.

My advice after that incident, never punch a wall, they are held up by studs that dont move when punched.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
I have a dog training course from Aug 8-12th. In Santa Rosa, CA Michael Ellis (1hr north of sh!ty SF).. So two things I can knock off the bucket list:
A) piss on Levi Stadium
B) Catch Rams TC

Just gotta figure out how to do this logistics wise!

Lets hope my shity van 2004 chevy venture dies and I can buy my ecodiesel ram I been getting ready to buy. Long as$ drive from Vancouver Canada!!Can't wait

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I work during the week an hour north of LA so I plan on dropping in for the practices once or twice a week through camp. Think it'd be cool to have a way for RODers to meet up down there by the field.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
It will be cool to meet up with a few RODers. Last year I met Stu aka @RamFan503 while vacationing in Oregon. Not only did we have a good conversation about the Rams, I had some of the best ribs ever at his restaurant, Pig Feathers.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Looks like I making my first stop from Vancouver in Main Street in Toledo, Oregon @ http://www.twistedsnout.com/About_Us.html

Those beers look freakin' awesome!!!!!!!! :burp::burp:
I didnt try the beer, as I dont drink and didnt want to be thrown out of Oregon, but the food is well worth stopping in for. I would bet the beers are very good though, as Stu seems to know a thing or two about cooking and seasoning.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Is it in Oxnard again? I hate that the Cowboys do their TC in California. The fucking majority of the fans are in Dallas/Ft. Worth!!!

#Diejerrydie

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Is it in Oxnard again? I hate that the Cowboys do their TC in California. The freaking majority of the fans are in Dallas/Ft. Worth!!!

#Diejerrydie
Maybe the "Boys will be the second team at Inglewood? That Cowboy's facility is getting kinda old...:fighting:

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Is it in Oxnard again? I hate that the Cowboys do their TC in California. The freaking majority of the fans are in Dallas/Ft. Worth!!!

#Diejerrydie

No, they are holding TC in Irvine.
They tried practicing in Oxnard last year but the scrubs that were already there wanted to get their asses kicked instead of practicing football.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
No, they are holding TC in Irvine.
They tried practicing in Oxnard last year but the scrubs that were already there wanted to get their asses kicked instead of practicing football.
:rolllaugh: