Anyone for Thurmond

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
I know he was suspended 4 games last year and will probably be overpaid by someone but he should be in his prime and can both greatly bolster depth and push JJ.
Same could be said for DRC except he has already expressed an interest in not playing anymore....GMs tend to frown on that when signing checks with a bunch of zeros. I appreciate the pre Super Bowl honesty but why don't these guys ever learn to shut up?
Any CB out there you think could help the Rams?

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
He might be too big for Fisher's liking. If we brought him in, he'd probably play slot. How much are you willing to pay him for that?

fearsomefour

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He might be too big for Fisher's liking. If we brought him in, he'd probably play slot. How much are you willing to pay him for that?
That's the run I guess. I like the idea of bigger corners. $3ish might be about max....in fairness I have no idea what the market is for him.

Ram_of_Old

We definitely need secondary help. If not in FA, then the draft.