Anyone for Cromartie?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
http://tracking.si.com/2014/03/09/new-york-jets-cut-antonio-cromartie/

Jets release CB Antonio Cromartie
NFL

BY BRENDAN MALOY
cro595.jpg

Antonio Cromartie has played half of his eight-year career with the Jets. (Jim McIssac/Getty Images)

The New York Jets cut cornerback Antonio Cromartie, according to ESPN’s Adam Schefter.
Cromartie tweeted out goodbyes to the organization, his teammates and Jets’ fans.

The cornerback joined New York in 2010. He signed a four-year, $32 million deal before the 2011 offseason, and was due to have a cap hit of $14.98 million for the team in 2014.

The Pro-Bowl corner has recorded 140 tackles and 13 interceptions with the Jets, and only missed one game in his time with the team.

FARRAR: 2014 NFL free agent bargains: LaMarr Houston, James Jones among steals

Worth a look as a veteran presence in the back field? Or too old/expensive?

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
To me he's too old/expensive...id rather go with what we have already plus any DB's we add via the draft

SC-Ram78

Rookie
Couldn't agree more. I would rather roll with what we have and upgrade at least one position on the OL.

Alan

Legend
I agree with everyone who thinks he's too old/expensive.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Someone's going to pay for what he used to be and get only what he is.

Let's not have that be us.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Plus that would be 12 kids and 8 baby mamas between our two CB's, too much drama(y)

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Now that the initial rush is over and we have seen some of the numbers is Cromartie looking better?

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Antonio Cromartie released by Jets