Anyone else looking at this play over and over again today??

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Masterful work senior! Allow me to buy the next drink. My favorite part is Jared standing tall facing a blitz and delivering a perfect pass about 52 yards in the air.

it seems jared has finally got his deep ball going. they are on the money now. just a bit off the first few weeks.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
it seems jared has finally got his deep ball going. they are on the money now. just a bit off the first few weeks.

Tied for the league lead in passes over 20 and 40 yards.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Tied for the league lead in passes over 20 and 40 yards.

i meant the deep bombs for tds like the last 2 weeks. we saw a few where they were just out of reach. now it may have been sammy not in sync yet but probably a bit of both.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I love these plays, and wanted to see them happen, because it gives us yet another dimension. What I liked about this game, was in part, this play, that turned the mo for us. I also liked that we had an out of sync offense in the first half, and completely turned it around. That gives us another dimension that we haven't really seen yet.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I like this play a lot, But Whitworth's Double-Block to help on the TD has it beat for "Best Play By a OT this Year!"

But Each week the Rams come up with these Fantastic Plays! ..
* The 103 yard Kick return for a TD!
* The 3rd and 33 conversion!
* The 67 yards TD by Watkins!
* And now the 94 yard TD by Woods!
* Goff Passing for over 300 yards in each of the last two games!
( Not to mention 7 TD's!!)

It make you wonder what's next!!
Well Dave, we haven't hit our ceiling yet, and that should be scary for the rest of the league.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Check out Mike Silver's typically outstanding story on NFL.com describing the play and the game.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...-has-la-rams-resembling-greatest-show-on-turf

McVay, the 31-year-old, eternally turnt up coaching wunderkind, was determined to find a flow.

"Well, guys, we can't play any worse -- and I can't put you in any worse positions -- and we're still up 9-7," McVay told his offensive players at halftime. "The good news is, if we don't piss down our legs, we'll get it together and win this game. We're out of sync, and one guy in particular is killing us. So now let's find a way to fix it and go back to doing what we do."

When he recognized the coverage, McVay began speaking excitedly into Goff's headset. "I couldn't wait for us to snap the ball," he said later.

The same went for his quarterback: As McVay called the play, Goff was already rushing to the line to take the snap. "We've got Robert here," McVay reminded him -- and the rest was pure artistry: Goff making a sweet play-fake to halfback Todd Gurley, who slid to his left and picked up the blitzing Kevin Johnson; Woods running a pinpoint post pattern up the right seam.

McVay had plenty to do with that, revising his game plan to run plays away from Clowney throughout the second half, supplementing that strategy by sliding extra blockers toward the linebacker and favoring calls designed to allow Goff to release the ball quickly.

"We had a problem," veteran offensive line coach Aaron Kromer said, "and Sean solved it."

"We had 6 yards of offense in the first quarter," McVay scoffed. "Six yards! At that point, I thought we were well on our way to a 30-yard game. ... It was a total pukefest. I was ready to crawl into a hole."

Instead, he solved the problem and allowed the Rams to regain their stride in the second half. It's becoming a trend -- and the whole football world is starting to take notice.

Now comprehend this: The Greatest Show on Turf produced 526 points in the '99 regular season, while the current Rams -- the league's highest-scoring team in 2017 -- scored exactly half of that total (263) over their first eight games. Sunday's output kept L.A. on that pace (32.9 points per game) and allowed McVay and his players to feel a lot better upon entering the locker room after the game than they had at halftime.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
knob.gif

It took me a minute, lol, good one.
Like that guy sitting in front of the computer, lol.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I like this play a lot, But Whitworth's Double-Block to help on the TD has it beat for "Best Play By a OT this Year!"

But Each week the Rams come up with these Fantastic Plays! ..
* The 103 yard Kick return for a TD!
* The 3rd and 33 conversion!
* The 67 yards TD by Watkins!
* And now the 94 yard TD by Woods!
* Goff Passing for over 300 yards in each of the last two games!
( Not to mention 7 TD's!!)

It make you wonder what's next!!
Flea Flecker to Kupp in Minn???

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As one member called it in the game day

The big brass balls play from out 2 yard line
Dilly dilly