Anyone else going to Rams practice today?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
I'll be making my one and only practice today - still don't know if it's just my little boy coming with me or my wife and daughter are all coming too. I'll have this hat on my head, so if you see it, please come and say hi!

USA_Luck_2_FRONT_1024x1024.png

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I'll be making my one and only practice today - still don't know if it's just my little boy coming with me or my wife and daughter are all coming too. I'll have this hat on my head, so if you see it, please come and say hi!

USA_Luck_2_FRONT_1024x1024.png

I wish I could be there. Have fun. You're now obligated to do a training camp report.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't know man... with a 6 year old in tow, and possibly my wife and daughter too... I usually don't get to check out a whole lot of the action!

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
Wish I could go to any of the practices with the home fans.I'll be 2 hours from Oxnard this weekend and might go see them there after I'm done with Disneyland with my family.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well we went, but we weren't there long. Brought the whole family and it was very soggy and muddy after a big downpour a couple hours before practice. My daughter thought it would be fun to jump in all the mud puddles and was covered in mud in less than 10 minutes. They were disappointed there was no playgro'und this year at the far end so instant complaining which means not much fun for Dad who wants to watch some practice...

Crowd seemed rather sparse and didn't seem like there was as much stuff to do for the kids as there was last year. Maybe they've taken a lot of that stuff down since they are almost done with the public practices, but was kind of disappointed compared to years past.

I did get to see a long Tavon Austin catch and run that would've been a TD as soon as I got there.

Offense looked decent from what I could see. One thing that really stands out is the size of the team this year. Definite difference from years past.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I don't know man... with a 6 year old in tow, and possibly my wife and daughter too... I usually don't get to check out a whole lot of the action!
Tell your wife Her Duties! Yours are to report to ROD!!:LOL::D