Anyone else frustrated with the lack of aggression?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JCK363

Behind Enemy Lines
Name
John
Considering all these changes, I'd say the Rams FO have been aggressive today...

RamzFanz

Damnit
Firstly let me apologise in advance for this thread, I'm in need of a vent, I'm driving my wife insane with my rating...

I'm just totally fed up with the lack of aggression we seem to have during the off-season and especially FA. We have glaring holes to fill in our roster and we seem to be sat on our hands. My main rants are:

1. I was annoyed at the OC situation, if our intention WAS to employ from within, then just get on with it and announce it. We were pussyfooting around with also-rans - which turned us down, so it looked like an, "ohh well, lets give our own guy a shot" moment.

2. Our FA silence. We only have a couple of picks in this years draft, and far too many holes - what's up with the inactivity during FA?? I've stopped listening and reading interviews with Snisher - because if I hear, we're building through the draft, I'm gonna flip!

3. We are in desperate need of a DECENT back-up QB, I think we've seen the best we can expect from Hill, and the news that we're in contract talks with him really disappoints me, lets cut ties and get someone else or commit to Davis - or cut him if we don't think he's up to the job. There are plenty of guys out there, I can expand on this if needed.

4. Our beloved O-line, the way I see it we need an OT, OG and potentially a C.
    JLong, is too much of an injury risk to be a shoe-in starter, he's a vet minimum backup now (if we keep him), Wells (needs to retire - I will not expand on this), Davin Joseph (thanks, but no thanks) - start Barrett Jones, he SHOULD be our centre for the future. He was highly regarded in college and through the draft, I'm surprised we haven't been able to make him work - what's going on.

5. All of this comes down to a lack of aggression (well it looks like it) from the FO. Other teams in need seem to be adding valuable additions to their squads, even if its going to be for a year or two, I'm fed up of this youngest team on the block b*ll*cks. When gives a flying fish, bring in a couple of guys that are going to get us those extra wins to turn us into a winning side, not a sub 8-8 team. If its for a season or two then great, I can live with that, because all these young dudes we're training up, as soon as their contracts are up for renewal, we won't be able to afford EVERYONE, you know whats going to happen, they're going to do an Amendola, they're going to head to a team with play-off potential. If thats what the league want from the Rams then you know what I'm out...

6. ...and while I'm at it, if we hit pre-season softly-softly again I'll explode, same goes for the start of the season, we need to compete for the first 4 games, our defense needs to be awake!
Sorry guys, feel a bit better now...

This probably seems to be a little dated now.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Firstly let me apologise in advance for this thread, I'm in need of a vent, I'm driving my wife insane with my rating...

I'm just totally fed up with the lack of aggression we seem to have during the off-season and especially FA. We have glaring holes to fill in our roster and we seem to be sat on our hands. My main rants are:

1. I was annoyed at the OC situation, if our intention WAS to employ from within, then just get on with it and announce it. We were pussyfooting around with also-rans - which turned us down, so it looked like an, "ohh well, lets give our own guy a shot" moment.

2. Our FA silence. We only have a couple of picks in this years draft, and far too many holes - what's up with the inactivity during FA?? I've stopped listening and reading interviews with Snisher - because if I hear, we're building through the draft, I'm gonna flip!

3. We are in desperate need of a DECENT back-up QB, I think we've seen the best we can expect from Hill, and the news that we're in contract talks with him really disappoints me, lets cut ties and get someone else or commit to Davis - or cut him if we don't think he's up to the job. There are plenty of guys out there, I can expand on this if needed.

4. Our beloved O-line, the way I see it we need an OT, OG and potentially a C.
    JLong, is too much of an injury risk to be a shoe-in starter, he's a vet minimum backup now (if we keep him), Wells (needs to retire - I will not expand on this), Davin Joseph (thanks, but no thanks) - start Barrett Jones, he SHOULD be our centre for the future. He was highly regarded in college and through the draft, I'm surprised we haven't been able to make him work - what's going on.

5. All of this comes down to a lack of aggression (well it looks like it) from the FO. Other teams in need seem to be adding valuable additions to their squads, even if its going to be for a year or two, I'm fed up of this youngest team on the block b*ll*cks. When gives a flying fish, bring in a couple of guys that are going to get us those extra wins to turn us into a winning side, not a sub 8-8 team. If its for a season or two then great, I can live with that, because all these young dudes we're training up, as soon as their contracts are up for renewal, we won't be able to afford EVERYONE, you know whats going to happen, they're going to do an Amendola, they're going to head to a team with play-off potential. If thats what the league want from the Rams then you know what I'm out...

6. ...and while I'm at it, if we hit pre-season softly-softly again I'll explode, same goes for the start of the season, we need to compete for the first 4 games, our defense needs to be awake!
Sorry guys, feel a bit better now...

WTF have you done?! LOL!!! :ROFLMAO:

Ask and you shall receive. (y)