Anyone else a fan of trolling?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Guy Mansworth

Rookie
I love trolling. I really enjoy seeing how people react. Before you all jump to conclusions, no I don't troll Rams message boards. I'm not one of the several trolls on STLToday. Youtube though, Youtube I troll. Not entirely sure why. It's just something to do in my spare time. Anyone else like making people question what the hell is wrong with them?

If you get offended easily this picture might not be for you.

http://i.imgur.com/YhrsSOv.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I had to link to that pic because obviously the board's filter won't censor the words.

And yes. I do love trolling. I, however, like to counter-troll the trolls who troll Rams boards. I get great joy out of making the trolls angry at being the target instead of the instigator. There is no greater satisfaction for me than seeing those dudes squeal about being victimized when their sole intent is to victimize others.

Hypocrisy at its best.

Guy Mansworth

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Lol sorry about the picture. Idk, my goal is never to make people angry, but to make them question my sanity. People do lash back though, and can get pretty upset over stupid little things. I don't let it bother me though. Any troll that gets angry isn't a very good one, lol.

Should I change my signature pic? Since it's not..censored?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Nah. Any word that's on regular tv has to be okay ... right?

And YouTube is freaking hilarious. I can get caught up in their comment sections for hours sometimes. Some of the best comebacks I have ever heard in my life come straight from there. I was reading something one day about some (and this is mean) fat kid who made a video and he was getting trolled HARD. He got in his own comments section and was just fighting back, I guess. At one point he said, "Yeah, yeah, you can say whatever you want. I've heard it all before." And then some other kid said, "I'll bet you haven't heard this one .... 'I love you'." That was mean, but I laughed my ass off.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Depending on what the situation is. I do enjoy talking shit and pissing off 49er and Seattle fans whenever I can. Although I do genuinely believe that Bradford is better than their guys.

Otherwise I'll mostly just be a smartass on facebook to my friends.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
my fav thing to do is egg a troll on nothin better then trolling a troll lol

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I have an employee that loves to troll Craigslist. He finds people asking stupid amounts on shitty cars and calls them acting 6 kinds of excited. Cracks me up

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
This was his latest troll....i couldnt quit laughing. It was a dorky older guy trying to make the car sound like the cats ass....I was rolling

Attachments

• car.jpg
    car.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 160

Guy Mansworth

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Lol <a class="postlink" href="http://www.photoshoptroll.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.photoshoptroll.com</a> <--- love that website. He takes forum requests for people wanting their pictures photoshopped and purposely botches them up. He's amazing at photoshop though. He often acts like he can't speak english very well which is pretty hilarious when people try to tell him what they want done.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
LOL That "short temper" one is freaking classic.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
"Jungle" is great. Gonna have to forward that link to my wife.

Yeah I troll opposing team sites on occasion. I also love back trolling - the art of whacking on trolls - when I used to get on the PD site. I also used to love trolling political sites when I had time to do it.