anyone can get a NFL job

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
14 minutes ago - by Larry Holder - T Barron not likely to start
T Alex Barron has been mostly known for being a first-round bust and shouldn't present any danger in unseating either Ts Jermon Bushrod or Jon Stinchcomb. Zach Strief has also been brought back, so Barron will have to prove his worth to make the team. Saints RapidReports

Okay I'm saying it now, if he makes the team. Due to the well known Barron effect the Saints morph back into the Aint's and go at best 5-11.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Yamahopper said:
T Alex Barron has been mostly known for being a first-round bust and shouldn't present any danger in unseating either Ts Jermon Bushrod or Jon Stinchcomb. Zach Strief has also been brought back, so Barron will have to prove his worth to make the team. Saints RapidReports

Okay I'm saying it now, if he makes the team. Due to the well known Barron effect the Saints morph back into the Aint's and go at best 5-11.
You mean you're not of the ilk that went out of their ever-loving minds when Barron was traded to Dallas? GAHHHHHH HE WAS GOOD DEPTH!!!!!! GAHHHHHHH!!!!! FIRE BD!!!!!!!! BLUHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

No?

Cool. I agree with you then.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Yamahopper said:

Thanks for gettin my hopes up....was gonna go try out.

Oh don't the Rams play the Saints this year...@ home. Imagine if Barron is playin and gets a false start from the crowd noise. LOL.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Angry Ram said:
Yamahopper said:

Oh don't the Rams play the Saints this year...@ home. Imagine if Barron is playin and gets a false start from the crowd noise. LOL.

OMG I forgot that.....I just wet myself in anticipation.

RamsFan4Life

Rookie
Yamahopper said:
Angry Ram said:
Yamahopper said:

OMG I forgot that.....I just wet myself in anticipation.

I didn't quite pee my pants but there was a noticable grin on my mug after I checked the schedule.

The day before Halloween.....how apropos.

superfan24

Starter
Angry Ram said:
Yamahopper said:

:nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:
automatically got me goin to that game now