Anyone bought from c2c jerseys???

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Slappy967

Starter
Just wondering if anyone on here has or knows someone who has bought from the site and the overall quality of the products? If you have and could post your thoughts and pix of the product it would be appreciated. If this topic is a no no I apologize and delete if necessary mods.

Slappy967

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.c2cjerseys.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.c2cjerseys.com</a>
apparently its formerly known as nflnhlshop and was popular on the STL today boards.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Slappy967 said:
http://www.c2cjerseys.com
apparently its formerly known as nflnhlshop and was popular on the STL today boards.
Well, I'll tell ya Slappy. I know a lot of people who bought jerseys from nflnhlshop, and there were no issues. At all. Without getting into the usual "cons of not buying American" spiel, I can tell you that there are no risks. The Chinese offer a service that is almost impossible to ignore in this regard, so I say go ahead and do it.

Similar story. I have to take a recertification test in my field every year. And EVERY SINGLE YEAR, the books change. New code additions, and whatnot (elevator code, fire code, electrical code, safety code, etc). Those books amount to over $1K too. This year, I bought those same books (in PDF format) from a Chinese site for $180.00. Sure it's illegal, sure it's copyrighted material, but sure as hell I saved over $800.00. I sweated it out for the first 24 hours (that's the time for delivery), but in the end, they delivered as promised.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
i bought from there no problems. would do it again. cheap as hell and you couldn't tell it was a fake (or at least i couldnt)

Slappy967

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Any chance you could post a pic or two of your purchases Scotsram? Thinking Home Bradford jersey and they are supposedly adding Quinn shortly so his as well.

Anonymous

X said:
Similar story. I have to take a recertification test in my field every year. And EVERY SINGLE YEAR, the books change. New code additions, and whatnot (elevator code, fire code, electrical code, safety code, etc). Those books amount to over $1K too. This year, I bought those same books (in PDF format) from a Chinese site for $180.00. Sure it's illegal, sure it's copyrighted material, but sure as hell I saved over $800.00. I sweated it out for the first 24 hours (that's the time for delivery), but in the end, they delivered as promised.

In your case it's clearly a revenue generating racket. If it wasn't a revenue generating racket they would have it in notebook form where they would send you the updated changes/additions each year for a small fee that you could add to what you've already purchased. It's a sad commentary that they've made the China option attractive. It never used to be that way. Very frustrating.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RIRAMFAN said:
maybe just me..but I like to buy American made items
As do I. Unless American made items are being price gouged. Or marketed with the intent to gouge.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I feel if I'm goin to buy somethin that's supposed to be expensive, I might as well shell out the extra dough and get a legit product.

I wouldn't go to wal-mart and spend $500 on a Philips flatscreen, but I'd spend $1000 for a Samsung @ Best Buy or somethin.

Anonymous

Angry Ram said:
I feel if I'm goin to buy somethin that's supposed to be expensive, I might as well shell out the extra dough and get a legit product.

I wouldn't go to wal-mart and spend $500 on a Philips flatscreen, but I'd spend $1000 for a Samsung @ Best Buy or somethin.

Sure but the value added is what for the official jerseys? Some of the knock off stuff is good quality.....and some offer better looking product too. Some of the best stuff I've seen was made by the fans at home.

Angry Ram

squeaky wheel said:
Angry Ram said:

Sure but the value added is what for the official jerseys? Some of the knock off stuff is good quality.....and some offer better looking product too. Some of the best stuff I've seen was made by the fans at home.

Maybe so, but I know that this jersey is legit. It's a personal thing really. I hate wearin knockoffs. On jerseys I figure if $85 gets a replica, spend $25 more and get the premier that's better quality. Besides, there's discounts out there. I never bought anything full price on NFLshop.com.

Anonymous

Angry Ram said:
squeaky wheel said:
Angry Ram said:

Maybe so, but I know that this jersey is legit. It's a personal thing really. I hate wearin knockoffs. On jerseys I figure if $85 gets a replica, spend $25 more and get the premier that's better quality. Besides, there's discounts out there. I never bought anything full price on NFLshop.com.

Well I have a legit jersey that sold for ~$65 seven years ago. It isn't the game jersey which at that time was much more. The real differences between the two are not as great as you'd think for the money. In fact for most people the difference is miniscule if noticed at all. That's why it's offered.

Then there's the knockoffs of which I've seen a great range in quality over the years. I know nothing of the site in question but others here have vouched for the quality.

In the end you're really a walking advertisement when wearing it......so shouldn't they pay you? :sly:

Angry Ram

squeaky wheel said:
Angry Ram said:
squeaky wheel said:
Angry Ram said:

Well I have a legit jersey that sold for ~$65 seven years ago. It isn't the game jersey which at that time was much more. The real differences between the two are not as great as you'd think for the money. In fact for most people the difference is miniscule if noticed at all. That's why it's offered.

Then there's the knockoffs of which I've seen a great range in quality over the years. I know nothing of the site in question but others here have vouched for the quality.

In the end you're really a walking advertisement when wearing it......so shouldn't they pay you? :sly:

That site I belevie used to be nflnhlshop.com located in China. It's illegal. Period. I hate knockoffs of any kind.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Angry Ram said:
That site I belevie used to be nflnhlshop.com located in China. It's illegal. Period. I hate knockoffs of any kind.
I always thought that was a weird name. If they're offering jerseys for every sport, then they should change their name to nflnhlmlbnbashop.com

Anonymous

Angry Ram said:
squeaky wheel said:
Angry Ram said:
squeaky wheel said:
Angry Ram said:

Unless the jersey is made in the USA the case for the much higher price is lost on me. Especially if the legit one is made in China. Of course tariffs would solve this issue but that's for another forum. :hehe:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Angry Ram said:
squeaky wheel said:
Angry Ram said:

Show me where I can get an authentic game type jersey for $110. Please.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
RIRAMFAN said:

I like to buy British made items... As I can't in this case is it ok if I purchase from china? It's just as far away for me except much, much cheaper to import.

Anonymous

ScotsRam said:
RIRAMFAN said:

I like to buy British made items... As I can't in this case is it ok if I purchase from china? It's just as far away for me except much, much cheaper to import.

I always suspected the UK finished digging their hole to China.