Anyone a member at LaRamsfans.com?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ants

Starter
If so, can someone please contact UplandRam and let him know that I (Ants) can no longer log in?
The site won't accept my password, it won't allow me to request a password reset...I can't even PM him (invalid_form?).

Perhaps I got banned? Who knows.

...little help, please?

Thanks, Ants

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
RFItYO.gif

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
If so, can someone please contact UplandRam and let him know that I (Ants) can no longer log in?
The site won't accept my password, it won't allow me to request a password reset...I can't even PM him (invalid_form?).

...little help, please?

Thanks, Ants
Try clearing our your cache and cookies and disable your VPN if you have one. Re-login and see if that works.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River

...little help, please?

Thanks, Ants

I was a member, they e-mailed me about a month ago wanting to welcome back members who hadn't posted in awhile and I didn't think anything of it. After seeing your post, I went to their website and also could no longer get in, so I'm assuming they purged the accounts of those of us who haven't been participating for some time. It's a decent site, but just moves very slow as their membership isn't nearly as large or as involved as ROD. It's their loss imo.

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
I was a member, they e-mailed me about a month ago wanting to welcome back members who hadn't posted in awhile and I didn't think anything of it. After seeing your post, I went to their website and also could no longer get in, so I'm assuming they purged the accounts of those of us who haven't been participating for some time. It's a decent site, but just moves very slow as their membership isn't nearly as large or as involved as ROD. It's their loss imo.
I received one last month too from Gary (?)