Anybody watching this game tonight?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Ram Quixote said:
I think it's simpler than all that. If he takes the safety the Seahawks get a free kick. I think Harbaugh just wanted to get the ball on downs and kneel. Simple end; no more players taking unnecessary hits; no bizarre Carroll tricks.

Not that I'd usually defend anything Harbutt does ... you can bet a bunch of bookies are scratching their heads right now.

This squared, no need for the points and the ensuing Schianoantics . Most dangerous play in football is the KO, Harbaugh is a lot of negatives in my mind ,but stupid isn't one of them.
My assessment,both teams are struggling on offense to protect their QB and both have QB's inferior to ours,Smith is not accurate, is a poor deep thrower, hears footsteps, Wilson makes some Doug Flutie Hail Mary plays but can't stand in a pocket, once the rush is within 2 yards his line of sight disappears and JMO but he aint gonna grow any more .BOTH limit their teams upside and place too much pressure on their defenses which are great but thus far have escaped injury in an actuarially anomalous fashion IOW they are both overdue for injuries to bring them back to Earth.

They both depend heavily on premier running backs who can do a good job on long fields but inside the 20 get less effective.
We can beat either at home if we limit mistakes and JMO even in their houses with good to great play.luckily we have a staff that puts some damned good game plans together.
We can win this division if Boo keeps working his magic