Anybody watching this game tonight?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Personally, I don't think I can. My two LEAST favorite teams on the planet.

But if I had to choose, I think I'd have to say 49ers. That's how much I dislike all things Seahawks.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Hell yeah I'll watch it and root for both defenses to rock the other teams offense's world, during commercials I'll be switching to the NLCS and cheering for the Cardinals and yeah 49r's cuz I want Seattle OUT of playoff contention by the time we play them again.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Yes, I too have to say 49ers cause we can still beat them twice!!!!

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Can't stand either coach, so I will root for the officials to screw each team equally so both Harbaugh's and Carroll's heads explode in unison. Also, I hope that they beat the total crap out of each other to an overtime tie and that they won't have enough players to finish the rest of the season.

Too much? :tooth:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
MontanaRamsFan said:
Can't stand either coach, so I will root for the officials to screw each team equally so both Harbaugh's and Carroll's heads explode in unison. Also, I hope that they beat the total crap out of each other to an overtime tie and that they won't have enough players to finish the rest of the season.

Too much? :tooth:

Pretty evil and I can't say it's right, but, I understand! :hehe:

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Someone give me an update, I'm watchin the Cards whoop up on the giants.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Username said:
Someone give me an update, I'm watchin the Cards whoop up on the giants.

10-6 whiners with 9 minutes left in game. Could have gone up 17-6 but Smith threw a pick in the endzone. Got the ball back and driving. On the 16 yd. line going in again. seahawks looking gassed on defense.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Had to settle for a FG, 13-6 whiners with a little over 5 minutes left in game. Does the seahawks have another comeback in them?

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
13 TO 6!?!

We're going to need Young GZ bad when we face these bitches on the road.

Any injuries? Shit talking? I figured this would be a slugfest and it is I guess.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Username said:
13 TO 6!?!

Any injuries? [hil]Shit talking[/hil]? I figured this would be a slugfest and it is I guess.

No injuries that I've seen, but plenty of sh*t talking going on. Lots of extra-curricular stuff that happened after whistle. And some thought there was a bunch when the RAMS played the redskins... not even close to tonight!

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
MontanaRamsFan said:
Username said:
13 TO 6!?!

Any injuries? [hil]Shit talking[/hil]? I figured this would be a slugfest and it is I guess.

No injuries that I've seen, but plenty of sh*t talking going on. Lots of extra-curricular stuff that happened after whistle. And some thought there was a bunch when the RAMS played the redskins... not even close to tonight!

I can't even imagine what the san fran game will be like at the dome. I hope Dunbar talks shit the whole game hahahahaha

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Username said:
MontanaRamsFan said:
Username said:
13 TO 6!?!

I can't even imagine what the san fran game will be like at the dome. I hope Dunbar talks shit the whole game hahahahaha

13-6 final. Bizzare ending to game. Seattle had the ball 4th and long. There was a high-low block penalty called in the endzone which gave the whiners a safety. Also, Wilson completed the pass on the same play, but it ended up being short by about a foot. So, rather than take penalty and be awarded the safety, harbaugh declined the penalty and took the ball where the play ended and ran clock out. Not sure what his reason for doing this was.

Also, I wonder what the spread and over/under was on the game and if his decision would have any effect with that.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Maybe he didn't want to feel like he was running up the score? I think at one point him and Carroll got in a argument after a game after a situation like that in college.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
MontanaRamsFan said:
13-6 final. Bizzare ending to game. Seattle had the ball 4th and long. There was a high-low block penalty called in the endzone which gave the whiners a safety. Also, Wilson completed the pass on the same play, but it ended up being short by about a foot. So, rather than take penalty and be awarded the safety, harbaugh declined the penalty and took the ball where the play ended and ran clock out. Not sure what his reason for doing this was.

Also, I wonder what the spread and over/under was on the game and if his decision would have any effect with that.
Interesting. If Harbaugh would have taken the safety, the 49ers would have covered.

Now. It's a push. The spread was @ 49ers -7.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
bluecoconuts said:
Maybe he didn't want to feel like he was running up the score? I think at one point him and Carroll got in a argument after a game after a situation like that in college.

Could be. Just looked and the spread was SF -7, and the over/under 37.5.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Pete Carroll is a punk ass bitch. Such a phony .

I would revel in watching him choke on his gum.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
I think it's simpler than all that. If he takes the safety the Seahawks get a free kick. I think Harbaugh just wanted to get the ball on downs and kneel. Simple end; no more players taking unnecessary hits; no bizarre Carroll tricks.

Not that I'd usually defend anything Harbutt does ... you can bet a bunch of bookies are scratching their heads right now.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Selassie I said:

Selassie,

You have always been the most laid back, mellow poster, even through the debacle of a season last year. This year, you have been agro, in your face, kick ass, and brutal. Question is, you OK bro? Don't kill me for asking, and you don't offend me, but you seems different to me. We are brothers. Love ya.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
DR RAM said:
Selassie I said:

Selassie,

You have always been the most laid back, mellow poster, even through the debacle of a season last year. This year, you have been agro, in your face, kick ass, and brutal. Question is, you OK bro? Don't kill me for asking, and you don't offend me, but you seems different to me. We are brothers. Love ya.

Every-ting IRIE Brudda,,, but there's a limit (even for me) to the number of times anyone should be subjected to the sight of Pete and his gum chewing.

BTW Doc,,, is that Corn Kolb blood on your jacket ?

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Selassie I said:
DR RAM said:
Selassie I said:

Selassie,

Every-ting IRIE Brudda,,, but there's a limit (even for me) to the number of times anyone should be subjected to the sight of Pete and his gum chewing.

BTW Doc,,, is that Corn Kolb blood on your jacket ?

Agreed. Peteh and harblech can die in a fire......