Anybody watch the postgame show after the eagles @ packers?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A whole couple of minutes spent talking about the rams potential! Rams getting love on nfl postgame show. "Dangerous secondary" "if they fix the qb postion they'll be special" "once they get Bradford back" "they play hard" were a few of the many comments made about us. It's been a long time since I've watched the NFL and heard the rams as a topic of conversation.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Sure is nice ain't it? All these 3rd and 2nd year players, and rookies, are getting so much playing experience and once they're fully developed and know how to play in the NFL we're gonna be dominant.

A55VA6

Legend
With a defense like we saw today, and having a 100 yard rusher and 100 yard receiver on a consistent basis... the Rams could truly be a QB away.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sure is nice ain't it? All these 3rd and 2nd year players, and rookies, are getting so much playing experience and once they're fully developed and know how to play in the NFL we're gonna be dominant.
Makes me want to stay patient just a little while longer.

DeaconJ

Rookie
It's refreshing to hear what the Rams did on the day instead how bad the other team looked, which is usually the case. Ram_Rally....find an avatar. You look naked....LOL.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's refreshing to hear what the Rams did on the day instead how bad the other team looked, which is usually the case. Ram_Rally....find an avatar. You look naked....LOL.
Lol I'll work on it today

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
It was nice to hear. I'll leave it at that.

The Rams get no more next season optimism from me until they open the season with a winning streak.
As for this year. Win this week and I'm hopeful we can go 8-8 or 9-7.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Yea, Howie Long was saying that the Rams are much closer than most people think and others in the NFL are saying it too... and I think it was Bradshaw or maybe JJ who said that one thing you know you're always going to get from them... they PLAY HARD every week. I think I saw something on the ESPN power rankings where one of those boneheads said something like 'The Rams would be a handful in the playoffs if they could just get there'.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
A whole couple of minutes spent talking about the rams potential! Rams getting love on nfl postgame show. "Dangerous secondary" "if they fix the qb postion they'll be special" "once they get Bradford back" "they play hard" were a few of the many comments made about us. It's been a long time since I've watched the NFL and heard the rams as a topic of conversation.
That's what happens when you beat the 'presumed' best teams in football! ( ie. Seahawks, 49ers, and Bronco's)

Boggles the Mind when you think about how great we could be IF!!

With a defense like we saw today, and having a 100 yard rusher and 100 yard receiver on a consistent basis... the Rams could truly be a QB away.
Truer words were never spoken! Sure wish we had Bradford, and Chris Long back in their, at full strength, right now!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
It was nice to hear. I'll leave it at that.

The Rams get no more next season optimism from me until they open the season with a winning streak.
As for this year. Win this week and I'm hopeful we can go 8-8 or 9-7.

Yeah they always seem to start out slow don't they. Disturbing trend.

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
All I know is when we finally get there and we will I'm going to enjoy every second of it.Alot of my friends who are not fans already know its coming to,so its not just us rams fans hoping for the best.