Anybody use Groupon?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
I bought a refurbished set for like $90.

These rams ones probably dont have the best sound, but for $14 fk it!!! Rams baby!!!
LOL RIGHT?
Yeah I've always had bad luck with Bluetooth gear so went with the corded this team around. I'm been pretty damned pleased with mine so far.
How you been man? In Tampa still?

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
LOL RIGHT?
Yeah I've always had bad luck with Bluetooth gear so went with the corded this team around. I'm been pretty damned pleased with mine so far.
How you been man? In Tampa still?

My next set will probably be wired. Witeless is nice for the mobility, but they eat batteries unless you get a recharchable set which i did eventually. And they make a popping noise sometimes that is a huge pain in the ass.

Im good, in Alabama atm. How about yourself?

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
My next set will probably be wired. Witeless is nice for the mobility, but they eat batteries unless you get a recharchable set which i did eventually. And they make a popping noise sometimes that is a huge pain in the ass.

Im good, in Alabama atm. How about yourself?
Ya sums up my experiences with wireless to lol
I'm back in the good ol' Land of Entrapment! -_-
We going to meet up at a game this year?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
These things aren't half bad.
Pretty decent sound quality.