Anybody think this kid can play?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Would you draft 2 QB's in 2015, & Is Bonner worth a look?

• Of course, the more the merrier....

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Will Kellen Clemens be available?

• Shaun Hill or bust

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
61W869Y625L._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
If we can't get one of the top 3 WRs then I'm all for a trade down for extra 2nd. We can use our late 1st on your project qb and double down on OL withs 2nds.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Chris Bonner
http://www.footballoutsiders.com/futures/2015/futures-csu-pueblo-qb-chris-bonner

http://draftbreakdown.com/players/chris-bonner/#player-vids

I'm so desperate for a QB...Now I'm all for Hundley/Petty in the late first (I told you, I'm desperate & aint to proud to beg), but I also feel we need to double down on 2 positions...O-Line & QB....What say you?

This is what perennial losers do. They reach for overrated QBs and then they can't figure out why, 3 years later, they're always looking for another franchise guy. ;)

*Cough* the Browns *Cough*

P.S. I'd say no on Bonner. The one game I saw of him was really bad.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'd say no on Bonner. The one game I saw of him was really bad.
Curious, is it the only one on drafbreakdown? Against Western Kentucky or something like that? I'm not sure about the guy, from the clips I can't really tell what the talent is around him and assume it's below what he'd see in an NFL camp...If you know me jrry, I'm into measureables...I'd like to see his footwork and stuff at the combine...or at least a decent pro day with some decent wrs....

fearsomefour

Legend
To me trading down all depends on what happens with the Oline.
As for QB I don't like any of the top three for various reason. I would like Grayson. I think he can be had outside of the first round as well, although, I am sure his stock is going to rise before the draft.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Let's just face it, we are probably not going to get a franchise QB this year. One of three things has to happen:

1. Bradford stays healthy AND plays up to his full potential after more than 1.5 seasons away from any live regular season action.
2. We give up the farm to move up to get Mariota or Winston (bad idea considering we have other needs).
3. We get insanely lucky, e.g., Kurt Warner-UDFA lucky. Not likely to happen.

Our best bet is to focus on fixing the OL and getting as good of a backup QB as we possibly can.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
I don't mind going on record stating Brett Hundley would be a decent 1st pick, I'm pretty sure he'll be there, I seriously doubt many on ROD have actually watched him more than...well me:LOL: so...

He possesses all the measurables one could ask for, probably will need a simplified offense the only risk I see with him lies in his ability/inability to get rid of the damn ball to the right target.

After that O line, O line & more O Line

Oh and possibly a inside LB

Last edited: