Anybody see Torry Holt's video on the Rams website?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Been trying how to get that video of him on here so you guys can enjoy it! It's amzing! He was a amazing guy and player! Wish we could just clone certain players and have a new version of them every 6-8 years lol

PhxRam

Been trying how to get that video of him on here so you guys can enjoy it! It's amzing! He was a amazing guy and player! Wish we could just clone certain players and have a new version of them every 6-8 years lol

Normally there is a share button. Click it and simply paste the link here

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Normally there is a share button. Click it and simply paste the link here
why the hell wont it come up on my screen then? Bastard versions! :)

p.s. like the new avatar !

PhxRam

I tested using IE, Firefox, Chrome and they all seem to be working fine on my end.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Great video, love Torry Holt. Just wish they would stop showing that finger of his.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
God I get goosebumps watching his one handed catch against the Seahawks and the introduction to the Super Bowl and them saying St. Louis Rams in same sentence......still

PhxRam

God I get goosebumps watching his one handed catch against the Seahawks and the introduction to the Super Bowl and them saying St. Louis Rams in same sentence......still

May I suggest wearing a sweater before you watch it?