Anybody See the Dodgers rough up Wacha?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
I like to check out opposing teams forums of all sports when we play them. I was kind of surprised to see that many Dodger fans were calling this a rivalry series...as a Cardinal fan I don't consider the Dodgers a rival.
Right. You don't because they keep knocking the Dodgers out of the playoffs.
I wouldn't call it a "rivalry", just, Dodger fans are getting to the point of hating the Cardinals.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Yeah I don't really see the Dodgers as high on the list of our rivals. Outside of our division and state, I am unsure who else would be our rivals. Giants? (although we need to win once for it to be a rivalry...)
Yeah, I don't consider the Giants a rival at all. More like that one team that seems to have our number.

I almost feel like the Cardinals have the Cubs rivalry and rivalries with the other teams in the division when one of them is contending. I think the fanbases between STL and KC have a friendly rivalry, but thats about it.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Round 2 starts tonight...And we need an effin sweep....

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Being the cards fan I am it wasn't brutal at all :p Oh wait you mean for you lol :D

Yes the Kenley Jansen bobble head did nothing to ease my suffering
image.jpg

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Yeah, I don't consider the Giants a rival at all. More like that one team that seems to have our number.

I almost feel like the Cardinals have the Cubs rivalry and rivalries with the other teams in the division when one of them is contending. I think the fanbases between STL and KC have a friendly rivalry, but thats about it.

Before MLB most recently expanded, the Cards were aligned with Pittsburgh, NY Mets, Montreal, the Cubs and Phillies......and the Marlins for a few years. Go back to the 60's, before divisional play and the powerhouse teams in the NL were the Cardinals, Dodgers, Pirates, Giants and Reds. So I could see somewhat of a rivalry among those 5......back then. Take it a step further and it's believed by many, present day rivalries are fan based only because of player movement. Before free agency players from the Cardinals actually hated players from the Cubs. Dodger and Giant players hated each other. Now they bullshit alot, talk about their investments, their new cars, etc. Yesterday I saw somebody hit a double, slide into 2nd and hand his shin protector to the SS (Asdrubal Cabrera) who ran it over to the 3rd base coach!! Back in the day....beside the fact shin protectors were for just catchers....the SS would have drop kicked it into right field.