Anybody play those one week fantasy games?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
This is my second week in a row. I didn't make any money the first week but I'm pretty confident in my team this week. You get a salary cap of 60k and have to carefully pick your players. Anyone else try it?

Boat Ram

Recovering Lurker
Damn, I've been thinking a lot about doing some of these. Did you use some kind of promo code for extra $$$$?

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Damn, I've been thinking a lot about doing some of these. Did you use some kind of promo code for extra $$$$?

Yeah just google it, it's there. I think it's a good way to earn some extra cash if your good. You need to score at least 170 points to win any money.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Me and my buds at work went in and won the first week, rolled it over to a bigger pool and won that one. Cashed it out and entered a small one. Lost that one and now were back in another smaller one and killed it Thursday night with Hilton and Houston D. Can't wait for Sunday, we have Rivers vs. the Raiders along with K. Allen.

It has been fun and we haven't spent too much money. Less than $50 each and won over $1500 total. Just make sure you understand that you are potentially throwing money away and can afford it.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
I've never tried it before but curious to try. I generally have a 50% ratio of winning FF leagues. is it any fun?

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Me and my buds at work went in and won the first week, rolled it over to a bigger pool and won that one. Cashed it out and entered a small one. Lost that one and now were back in another smaller one and killed it Thursday night with Hilton and Houston D. Can't wait for Sunday, we have Rivers vs. the Raiders along with K. Allen.

It has been fun and we haven't spent too much money. Less than $50 each and won over $1500 total. Just make sure you understand that you are potentially throwing money away and can afford it.

Wow nice job man that's awesome! It would be pretty sick to win $1500 by yourself though lol

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I've never tried it before but curious to try. I generally have a 50% ratio of winning FF leagues. is it any fun?

Yeah I think it's pretty fun. It's not really addicting either cause it's a lot of work to put a team together. I recommend it to avid FF players.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Yeah I think it's pretty fun. It's not really addicting either cause it's a lot of work to put a team together. I recommend it to avid FF players.

This is why we have been successful. One of our players is into FF bigtime, like 3 or 4 different teams. I have never really been into FF that much. He wanted to go with Luck on Thursday night for our QB, I talked him out of it since J.J. Watt was opposing him. Wish I would have gone with his first hunch but we'll see come Sunday with Rivers against the Raiders.

V3

Hall of Fame
Are there any that are free to play? People in my FF league are tired of all the injuries to players. It ruins people's season every year.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Are there any that are free to play? People in my FF league are tired of all the injuries to players. It ruins people's season every year.

No but you can do one for $1

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
I have been doing it for 3 weeks now. Just doing the dollar or 2 bets per team. I have been just getting my money back so far. I like the challenge and if I can win big than great. I think is fun and challenging. I but in 20 dollars to start and still am around 20 dollars after 3 weeks. Not doing that good yet.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
Ive been tempted to try it too. Its a great idea for whoever came up with it, hes the one really cashing in!