Anybody know the date when Single Game tickets will be sold

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Big Game

Living The Dream
Good afternoon fellas,

I was wondering if anyone heard the date that single ticket sales will start. I'm planning a weekend trip for either the Buffalo Bills game or the Carolina game. I would prefer to buy them straight off the Rams site instead of Stubhub.

Thanks Guys!!!

wmc540

Pro Bowler
I think the likelihood of you buying single game tickets off the Rams website are extremely low. I bet they will sell out instantly.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I think the likelihood of you buying single game tickets off the Rams website are extremely low. I bet they will sell out instantly.
I have to agree with this statement BigGame. It's going to be a hot ticket to see the Rams this year. How you doing dude?

Big Game

Living The Dream
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have to agree with this statement BigGame. It's going to be a hot ticket to see the Rams this year. How you doing dude?

Whats going On Ramhusker?

I'm doing well man i can't complain. Excited about this up coming season for the Rams i truly believe this can be a great year for us. I really just want the Rams to be competitive again and get back into the playoffs. I haven't been to a Rams playoff game since we lost to Carolina on the first drive in OT. And thats been a long time ago smh.

I agree it probably will be hard to get the tickets. I've already bought my flight out for the trip. Flying into Vegas because its way cheaper then renting a car and driving up to LA for the game.

Stubhub has some decent prices and seats i just hate the new service charges they have now.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Whats going On Ramhusker?

I'm doing well man i can't complain. Excited about this up coming season for the Rams i truly believe this can be a great year for us. I really just want the Rams to be competitive again and get back into the playoffs. I haven't been to a Rams playoff game since we lost to Carolina on the first drive in OT. And thats been a long time ago smh.

I agree it probably will be hard to get the tickets. I've already bought my flight out for the trip. Flying into Vegas because its way cheaper then renting a car and driving up to LA for the game.

Stubhub has some decent prices and seats i just hate the new service charges they have now.
I'm good dude. I'm just living the American dream, two mortgages, daughter entering high school, fixing to start driving, and spending all of my money she possibly can squeeze out of me. But I HAVE to make a game in the Coliseum while the Rams call it home but don't know if it will be this season. The only games that jive with my schedule are the Seahawks and Falcons and I don't see making the Seahawks game. Keep us posted on your ticket acquisition. And, yes, service charges suck balls!!!!!

Big Game

Living The Dream
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm good dude. I'm just living the American dream, two mortgages, daughter entering high school, fixing to start driving, and spending all of my money she possibly can squeeze out of me. But I HAVE to make a game in the Coliseum while the Rams call it home but don't know if it will be this season. The only games that jive with my schedule are the Seahawks and Falcons and I don't see making the Seahawks game. Keep us posted on your ticket acquisition. And, yes, service charges suck balls!!!!!

Glad to hear you and the family are well!!!

And yes i feel the same way about making it out there some of my buddies was giving me a hard time at first but now they all down for the trip. I was thinking about the Seattle game too but then realized first time in 20 plus years. hmmmmm yeah chance of getting tickets very unlikely hahahha. At least tickets where i want to sit at without paying crazy money.

So right now we are going for the Buffalo game. I'll keep you posted on the tickets. I may end up just buying them off Stubhub.:cheers::mrburnsevil:

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
single game tickets are already available. Vividseas.com, StubHub.com, and Ticketmaster.com are three I know of that have single game tickets for all pre-season and regular season games. vividseats.com gives you a 10 dollars discount with purchase of 50 dollars or more. I bought 2 tickets for the Rams-Cowboys for 80 bucks each with 20 dollars off. Endzone nose bleeds but what the hey, first game back in the Colesium with big time party tailgateing in the parking lot.

Better move soon because games are going to be sold out before the season even starts. then it's deal with the scalpers if you want tickets.

wmc540

Pro Bowler
single game tickets are already available. Vividseas.com, StubHub.com, and Ticketmaster.com are three I know of that have single game tickets for all pre-season and regular season games. vividseats.com gives you a 10 dollars discount with purchase of 50 dollars or more. I bought 2 tickets for the Rams-Cowboys for 80 bucks each with 20 dollars off. Endzone nose bleeds but what the hey, first game back in the Colesium with big time party tailgateing in the parking lot.

Better move soon because games are going to be sold out before the season even starts. then it's deal with the scalpers if you want tickets.

These are resale tickets from season ticket holders. The Rams haven't sold single game tickets yet.