Anybody else 'vape'?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Interesting thread. When I quit dip cold turkey, it was the hardest thing I ever did. Had ridiculous insomnia, gained a ton of weight and couldn't drop a deuce that was softer than quartz.
Good luck to those on the retreat from nicotine

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
The wife just got the Eleaf Istick. I was checking it out and this thing is tiny. But it really packs a punch. I was using it with an old Russian 91% tank I have and it's pretty awesome.

Ecig tech has really moved since I first started a couple years ago. Back then everything was a pain in the ass to use and fill. I remember using those cartridges and you had do this whole process of taking it apart and then filling it one drop at a time and it only held like 20 drops so you'd be back refilling in a couple hours. Or you'd set your Cig down on the table and come back to a puddle of e-juice. Then there was always the fear that the next puff would be straight from satans asshole because the wick got too dry.

Now you've got tanks with easy fill ports. They hold enough liquid for days of use. Little tiny batteries that crank out 20 watts of power. Quitting smoking has never been easier.

Here is something I've been using for about a month that has been really great. I heard about this Japanese Shogi Cotton that some said was excellent for wicking. I found it on Amazon for about 10 bucks and it's like a 10 year supply. This stuff is the best wick ever. I never get dry hits anymore at all and they last at least twice as long as regular cotton. A guy on Youtube named Pete Busardo did a video comparison of a bunch wicking materials and the Shoji was number one. If anyone ever wants to try a sample just shoot me a pm and I'll mail you a couple pads to try out.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
The wife just got the Eleaf Istick. I was checking it out and this thing is tiny. But it really packs a punch. I was using it with an old Russian 91% tank I have and it's pretty awesome.

Ecig tech has really moved since I first started a couple years ago. Back then everything was a pain in the ass to use and fill. I remember using those cartridges and you had do this whole process of taking it apart and then filling it one drop at a time and it only held like 20 drops so you'd be back refilling in a couple hours. Or you'd set your Cig down on the table and come back to a puddle of e-juice. Then there was always the fear that the next puff would be straight from satans arsehole because the wick got too dry.

Now you've got tanks with easy fill ports. They hold enough liquid for days of use. Little tiny batteries that crank out 20 watts of power. Quitting smoking has never been easier.

Here is something I've been using for about a month that has been really great. I heard about this Japanese Shogi Cotton that some said was excellent for wicking. I found it on Amazon for about 10 bucks and it's like a 10 year supply. This stuff is the best wick ever. I never get dry hits anymore at all and they last at least twice as long as regular cotton. A guy on Youtube named Pete Busardo did a video comparison of a bunch wicking materials and the Shoji was number one. If anyone ever wants to try a sample just shoot me a pm and I'll mail you a couple pads to try out.

I've had a couple of those hahaha

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Interesting thread. When I quit dip cold turkey, it was the hardest thing I ever did. Had ridiculous insomnia, gained a ton of weight and couldn't drop a deuce that was softer than quartz.
Good luck to those on the retreat from nicotine

Going to recommend 2 grams of melatonin, half a gram of pure MDMA (not that shit from China though), and a .5 xanax which can be substituted for sour diesel. No bright lights after 10, and no alcohol cause that shit will kill you.

Who's next?