Anybody else over the draft?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Man, last year I requested a day shift at work, had beer and steak, and watched the first round of the draft. Now, with the draft being pushed back so far, I have completely lost interested in it. I do not car who the Rams pick, as long as he's good. I just want it to be over so I can read about it later. Does anyone else feel that way?

A55VA6

Legend
No, the suspense is just killing me though. I'm super excited for the draft.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Over it? It's like a National Holiday at my house.

jjab360

Legend
No, I'm more interested than ever, tbh.

With picks at 2 and 13 this draft will have a massive impact on our future, that's for sure.

scifiman

I am excited about the draft but I am also dreading it too at the same time because I may not be happy with the picks we get or what other teams do to get who they want.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I completely lost interest as well, there's too much time between and with NHL playoffs my focus is totally elsewhere sports wise.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I'm not over the draft itself...I'm over the wait and all the speculation.

I'm still glued to my NFL-SiriusXM...but I don't know how many more trade scenarios they can rehash and possible mocks that could happen. It's time for the real thing.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
In just a couple of days this place is gonna blow up over draft talk.

It's gonna be like Christmas. And I never get tired of Christmas.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
In just a couple of days this place is gonna blow up over draft talk.

It's gonna be like Christmas. And I never get tired of Christmas.

A good analogy. Will we get what we wanted or coal in our stockings?

I think I've just realised why my excitement for this draft isn't as high as the last three, I'm not in love with any prospect.

2011 we had to get Julio Jones, the combine happened, Atlanta traded up, I was disappointed.
2012 we had to get Justin Blackmon, Jacksonville tread up, I was disappointed.
2013 we had to get Keenan Allen, we trade up for Austin, I was disappointed.

2014 I don't think I'd be too disappointed with any scenario (except for first round back up QB) so there's less anticipation.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Speculation is wearing me thin. I am still very excited about the draft and will be watching as the Rams make their picks/trades.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Excited to see the draft. Just sick and tired of all the extra BS coming out in the media, etc. about what the RAMS will/should/shouldn't/won't do. "Badell" really screwed up by pushing the draft into May. I just can't wait for July and the official opening of training camp and getting the season rolling. Expectations of making the playoffs!

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Man, last year I requested a day shift at work, had beer and steak, and watched the first round of the draft. Now, with the draft being pushed back so far, I have completely lost interested in it. I do not car who the Rams pick, as long as he's good. I just want it to be over so I can read about it later. Does anyone else feel that way?
Yup, I feel kinda the same way. On the other hand, I know that once it begins on Thursday I'm going to be on the edge of my seat with excitement.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
As others have stated I'm extremely tired of the same things being talked about over and over because there just isn't anything else to talk about. Does anyone else wish that they had the draft before free agency? I'd like that. That way if someone falls to you in the draft you didn't expect you wouldn't have possibly signed a free agent before and spent money.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
My interest in it has been slowly going down since about 2 years ago. I really don't care who they take. All this pre-draft crap is just fluff to me.