Anybody else going through a breakup?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
My girlfriend and I recently just cut ties after a year in a half. It's a very strange feeling knowing that person is not in your life anymore. She's in college and I'm not. So we just had different lives and honestly I hate dating college girls. They're way too immature and half of them don't drive or have any money. I just thought I would see if anyone else is going through this. Pretty crappy time.

On a real note, that old saying "time heals all" is so incredibly true. It does suck at first, just keep your mind right and have fun.

I think the reason why team does heal all, is because it's just getting used to doing all the things you did with her, alone. Either that, or jump right back in and have some fun. Nothing makes time go faster than having fun.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
My girlfriend and I recently just cut ties after a year in a half. It's a very strange feeling knowing that person is not in your life anymore. She's in college and I'm not. So we just had different lives and honestly I hate dating college girls. They're way too immature and half of them don't drive or have any money. I just thought I would see if anyone else is going through this. Pretty crappy time.

Well , the break up part , no

I started dating my wife way back in High School ( we went to different high schools ) , after graduation , she went to college , and I joined the Navy , school was never my thing and my wife is like 100 times smarter then I am , so those choices were pretty obvious , we never did break up , but those four years did put a little strain on our relationship , but those four years passed quite quickly , she graduated from college , I returned home from the Navy , we got married , and now have a 17 year old daughter and our living happily ever after

So I can understand the girl friend going off to college thing , but with us , I think my wife already had our entire lives already planed out at that time..................lol