Anybody else delighted 99 didn't get MVP?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
In about 2 weeks he's going to be really pissed even if he's still delighted for 10.

And it will be, fuck that shit I need to go get that award now too.

Olines everywhere will be cursing them for giving it Cooper.

He wins it next year after getting 3 sacks and rumbling in for the game winning TD from the 1 yard line.

Nothing is impossible, or even far fetched with this guy. So glad I got to see him play in the flesh a couple of times before moving back to the UK.

Ramon Ram

Starter
He could easily have been in a 3 man tri MVP this year. I'm more concerned that he doesn't want to tip out after winning it all this year or him holding out for more money. If this team wants to repeat it will take all of them not going for more money so they can stay together and attract more.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
He wins it next year after getting 3 sacks and rumbling in for the game winning TD from the 1 yard line.

I can only imagine what a Full 17 game season of Von Miller, Aaron Donald & Leonard Floyd rushing the QB together will bring, 2021 may have only been a tease of what's to come. More Sacks, more Safeties, more TFL's, more FF's & more QB hits, ... these guys along with Robinson, Gaines and a developing Bobby Brown, the sky is the limit.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
I can only imagine what a Full 17 game season of Von Miller, Aaron Donald & Leonard Floyd rushing the QB together will bring, 2021 may have only been a tease of what's to come. More Sacks, more Safeties, more TFL's, more FF's & more QB hits, ... these guys along with Robinson, Gaines and a developing Bobby Brown, the sky is the limit.
Strangely, it seems to me that our defensive line has not yet been recognized for how they great they are. They crushed the Niners to win the NFC championship and crushed the Bengals to win the Super Bowl. And I mean just crushed them in the 4th quarter to put the games away.

The equivalent of game winning drives by the offense-- why do offenses get the credit for game winning drives but not AD and company?

If we get Von back and everybody plays next year this will go down as a legendary, all time great defensive line.

Totally perfect for the Rams. Right up there with the Fearsome Foursome of Deacon Jones, Roosevelt Grier, Lamar Lundy and Merlin Olsen. View: https://bleacherreport.com/articles/424715-the-fearsome-foursome-of-the-los-angeles-rams

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
In about 2 weeks he's going to be really pissed even if he's still delighted for 10.

And it will be, fuck that shit I need to go get that award now too.

Olines everywhere will be cursing them for giving it Cooper.

Nothing is impossible, or even far fetched with this guy. So glad I got to see him play in the flesh a couple of times before moving back to the UK.
I think a 4th DPOY is the bigger prize. For that to happen AD needs the AFC North needs to fix their offensive line. Those four sacks against the Browns weak Right Tackle sealed it for TJ Watt.

Flint

Pro Bowler
Strangely, it seems to me that our defensive line has not yet been recognized for how they great they are. They crushed the Niners to win the NFC championship and crushed the Bengals to win the Super Bowl. And I mean just crushed them in the 4th quarter to put the games away.

The equivalent of game winning drives by the offense-- why do offenses get the credit for game winning drives but not AD and company?

If we get Von back and everybody plays next year this will go down as a legendary, all time great defensive line.

Totally perfect for the Rams. Right up there with the Fearsome Foursome of Deacon Jones, Roosevelt Grier, Lamar Lundy and Merlin Olsen. View: https://bleacherreport.com/articles/424715-the-fearsome-foursome-of-the-los-angeles-rams
Now that Raheem will be back, I’m interested to see what this defense can be. Jones looks like a keeper which would turn Reeder back into a decent backup but what happens at 2nd or 3rd safety, 2nd or 3rd cb. If they can keep some of the team intact the defense can be damn good from the start.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I was hoping for co MVP's with Donald and Kupp. It wouldn't have been unprecedented. Harvey Martin and Randy White won co MVP's back in the late 70s'. Both Donald and Kupp's contributions were what won the game.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Add Gaines…I bet he’s an 8+ sack guy next year

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Nah, AD isn't like that. Couldn't care less about MVP. All about team first. I'm more tickled that 3 Rams were in the talks.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Nah, I'm sad he didn't get at least co-MVP. I'm hoping that next year he gets an unprecedented fourth DPotY award. That would put him above even Lawrence Taylor.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
I had a bet on him winning it at 15 to 1, so, no, not happy. Cost me quite a few shekels

Braindead

UDFA
I think a 4th DPOY is the bigger prize. For that to happen AD needs the AFC North needs to fix their offensive line. Those four sacks against the Browns weak Right Tackle sealed it for TJ Watt.
The 4th DPOY is the thing he'll play for. This is something no one has ever achieved before. It is an outstanding achievement to become MVP, but the 4th DPOY award would be legendary.
Go for it 99!

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Guys, I was joking.
Oh No Facepalm GIF by CBC

Ram65

Legend
AD probably would have gotten the MVP vote if they waited till the end of the game. They vote at the 2-minute mark which was before he sealed the game on 3rd and 4th downs. Co-MVPs would have been great.

I don't see AD playing any different either way.

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah dude we get your angle, but you get what you deserve with that thread title. It's bait.
Get what I deserve?

I see.

Fascinating.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

rRjyCMb.gif