Any word on playing time this week ?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Has anyone heard anything about estimated playing time this week? How many snaps the 1's will take?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
McVay said 6-12 for starters in preseason as a general statement, not sure if he was discussing week one or not. Gotta think it's a series or two at best in the first one. Get Gurley and Goff the F out of there quick. Woods and Kupp too for that matter.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
McVay said 6-12 for starters in preseason as a general statement, not sure if he was discussing week one or not. Gotta think it's a series or two at best in the first one. Get Gurley and Goff the F out of there quick. Woods and Kupp too for that matter.

Agreed - I think with the 2 scrimmages this week with Chargers , they won't push guys. Orlasky & Mannion will get a good look.
I also think that is why The Rams brought in 3 new WR's. Is to get a good look at a few & protect Copper Kupp & Robert Woods.
Travis Woods & Hemmingway will get some real good playing time as well.
It will be interesting to see how much playing time Jamon Brown will get this week , & at what position?

--My guess is they might just start him out a RG & then switch him back to RT with the second unit ?? I think depth wise it might be best this week.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I wanna how Gurley looks, they worn show much in pre season but I need to see him hit the right holes and break tackles

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
This ^ is what I heard too! " So it will be. 6 Plays and we score a TD! then 6 more plays and another TD, and then we let the 2nd and 3rd string take over!!(y);):yess:

fearsomefour

Legend
....and Whitworth, Saffold and Sullivan.
Brockers as well.