Any word on Grob starting this week?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

simonblaze

Pro Bowler
Name
Simonblaze
I know it's going to take time for Robinson to develop but the only way he's going to improve is playing. We have freaking Austin Davis at QB, there's not a better time then now to get him out there. It's borderline infuriating knowing that our four top picks are riding the fucking bench right now on a team that lost its season opener by almost 30 points AT HOME

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I didn't equate Robinson to Smith. I stated that they were both athletic yet raw tackles coming out of college. I stand by that observation. Hopefully Robinson eventually gets it, but this team needs help now. That was a sarcastic shot at me - I thought this site was about debating football without attacking other posters. I guess not.

You didn't bring up Jason Smith because he was worth remembering or fun talking about. Don't feign ignorance and play the victim.

There have been many raw but athletic tackles so I don't know why you'd bring up Smith other then for his status as a bust. Do you bring up Jimmy Kennedy while discussing Donald? How about Tye Hill when discussing Joyner?

There's no point in bringing up Jason Smith other than to get a reaction. Greg Robinson is NOTHING like Jason Smith. If he fails, it'll be for his own reasons but I don't think he will.

If the team plans on going all youth then they should target a 5 or 6 year rebuilding plan, not 3 year. I am very concerned that this year will be a major step backward.

The team clearly hasn't gone with "all youth" so I'm not going to entertain the argument.