Any word on Brockers?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
Memento said:
X said:
Iron Lion said:
paceram said:
Iron Lion - Since the Rams will apparently be playing without their top DT Michael Brockers this Sunday how about
the Lions sit Suh and we call it even? Just a Thought!

Deal. But you have to sit Jackson and Pead because we don't have our top 2 RBs, okay?
Deal. And you sit Megatron, because we had to release *our* 6'5" receiver.

No height advantages.

Yeah, but then we'd have to sit Langford as well. It's not fair to them, since they have Nick Fairley. And we'd have to sit Finnegan to make our corners more even...

:razzed:
Let's do this then.

Fisher and Schwartz at the 50 yard line -- 10 oz. gloves. :twisted:

My money is on Fisher - BIG time.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
RamFan503 said:
X said:
Memento said:
X said:
Iron Lion said:
paceram said:
Iron Lion - Since the Rams will apparently be playing without their top DT Michael Brockers this Sunday how about

Deal. But you have to sit Jackson and Pead because we don't have our top 2 RBs, okay?

No height advantages.

Yeah, but then we'd have to sit Langford as well. It's not fair to them, since they have Nick Fairley. And we'd have to sit Finnegan to make our corners more even...

Let's do this then.

I'd take that bet Schwartz is much bigger and 8 years younger,if they are racing to the goal line then Fisher ,but have the crash carts (plural) ready.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Really? You sure about that Thor? This Schwartz? Must be a tall ref. And didn't Harbaugh have like 5 " on the dude?
images

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Thordaddy said:
RamFan503 said:
X said:
Memento said:
X said:
Iron Lion said:
paceram said:

No height advantages.

Let's do this then.

I'd take that bet Schwartz is much bigger and 8 years younger,if they are racing to the goal line then Fisher ,but have the crash carts (plural) ready.
If Fisher can climb Mt. Kilimanjaro, which he just did last year, then he can Killamanschwartz, me thinks.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
RamFan503 said:
Really? You sure about that Thor? This Schwartz? Must be a tall ref. And didn't Harbaugh have like 5 " on the dude?
images

Well I'm not always right but I'm rarely uncertain.
Schwartz is slightly over 6 ft and played linebacker in college
Fisher was 5'11 188 playing weight/ safety
Harbaiugh is 6ft 3"
Besides Schwartz has a degree in Economics and THAt is the worlds tallest referee :razzed:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Thordaddy said:
RamFan503 said:
images

Well I'm not always right but I'm rarely uncertain.
Schwartz is slightly over 6 ft and played linebacker in college
Fisher was 5'11 188 playing weight/ safety
Harbaiugh is 6ft 3"
Besides Schwartz has a degree in Economics and THAt is the worlds tallest referee :razzed:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHw6KXbvazs[/youtube]

But I'll take the stacheman.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Check the view of Jeff And Jim facing offat the beginnng of the game ,Schwartz is a LOT bigger