Any update on Zac Stacy?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Slappy967

Starter
Have been searching online at news sites and the twittersphere and cannot find any info on his injury? Anyone have any news?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
From Boni's link:

Zac Stacy was forced from St. Louis' Week 12 game against the Bears with a concussion, and will not return.

I'm sure we'll hear more on Monday.

Slappy967

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Concussion huh? Well i am hoping its not a bad one as I want the 1-2 Stacy/Bam Bam punch next week against the Niners.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
We'll need him. Hopefully the coaches continue to work with Benny on ball security all week. Love his contributions but he scares me every time he gets a carry.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
I'm a lil more worried bout tru with that nasty facemask whipping his neck around then hypertension of his neck on his last tackle

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I have concern for Zac myself a true find for Snead but the last two games with Benny Cunningham coming in as relief.. Benny has 20 runs for 181 yards over 9 yards a pop. Not a bad UDFA RB pick up relief back. Heck another little fellow named TA a WR/RB had one run & got 65 yrd TD run. Even Pead looked quick on that 2 pt conversion.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I have concern for Zac myself a true find for Snead but the last two games with Benny Cunningham coming in as relief.. Benny has 20 runs for 181 yards over 9 yards a pop. Not a bad UDFA RB pick up relief back. Heck another little fellow named TA a WR/RB had one run & got 65 yrd TD run. Even Pead looked quick on that 2 pt conversion.

Me; this just means we don't need to draft a RB this May.

Which is good.