Any smokers?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Just wanted to share what I found.
I figured I'd give ecigs a try and did a lot of research into good brands and best prices.

What i found is a company called Bullsmoke. http://www.bullsmoke.com

Their starter kits start at 74.99 for 2 rechargeable batteries charger and 10 cartridges. EXCEPT for a limited time right now you can get the starter kit for 29.99 and 5.30 for 2to3 day shipping. And if you use the promo code prancercise it gives you 20 percent off so your whole order after tax and shipping comes to 30 bucks.

Not sure if anyone is interested but figured I'd share since 30 bucks is a hell of a price for an ecig starter kit. I've had this product for 3 weeks and no longer smoke reg cigarettes anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Re: Any smokers?

I haven't tried them but have known a few people who have. Have thought about trying them but just havent got around to it. Buddy of mine used them to help him quit smoking too.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I use greensmoke. They are available at Dierbergs for $20 starter kit which is one battery, charger, 3 cartridges. I buy my cartridges on their website.

I've tried like 20 different brands and this was by far the best IMO.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I dip tobacco. Copenhagen long cut.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I always wanted to try smoking. Maybe I should break in easy by starting with the electric ones?

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Been switched over to ecigs for over a year now.

After awhile your going to get sick of hassling with those cartridges. I sure did.

Eventually I switched to cartomizers and a tank. I only have to fill it every couple days. I also use a variable voltage battery which is really nice.

There is so much junk out there that doesn't work and I've probably bought most of it. If you ever have a question about any ecig stuff shoot me a PM. I probably already wasted my money on it and can tell you whats up.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I stopped about 4 years ago. I used Chantix. Worked like a charm. No other treatment that I've tried ever worked. To be honest, I wasn't even gung ho about quitting either. But I took the Chantix and without even really trying, quit.

Like flv I will rarely get the odd craving, but it isn't hard to ignore.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I quit cold turkey the day I left the military. I actually found it easy to quit, so I'm one of the lucky ones.