Any predictions for this Sunday?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

209RamsFan

We better win or Fish will be on the Seat....I don't want excuses.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I want to see our O line catch a mean streak. If the O line was not dominated last week I feel like that game would have gone very differently.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/138946/nfl-nation-week-2-game-predictions

Nick Wagoner: The Rams figure to be more competitive than last week, and, though they've beaten Tampa Bay in each of the past two seasons, the Bucs' revamped offensive line should prevent the Rams from being able to come up with seven sacks like they did last season. After a mostly mild St. Louis summer, the heat and humidity in Florida leaves the Rams wilting by the fourth quarter. Bucs 20, Rams 13

Pat Yasinskas: The Bucs overhauled their offensive line in the offseason, but it still is very much a work in progress, so Josh McCown should be under plenty of pressure. But I think the Bucs will show a much more balanced offense than they did last week against Carolina. Last season didn't go well for the Bucs against the Rams, but reach a little further back into history and you can find a positive stat for Tampa Bay: The Bucs have won six of their past nine meetings with the Rams. Bucs 16, Rams 10

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
We better win or Fish will be on the Seat....I don't want excuses.
Win or lose Fisher has a 5 year contract ,Kroenke did that so the third year wouldn't be the hot seat year,losing Bradford and Long for yjay much time to injury ,you can characterize however YOU choose ,but the guy who pays the bills is far less knee jerk than fans .
Two games into this season won't produce a hot seat from the cool heads.

I predict that we may or may not score over 10 points and that if we do we may or may not win the game, but if we don't we won't.

Win or lose Fisher has a 5 year contract ,Kroenke did that so the third year wouldn't be the hot seat year,losing Bradford and Long for yjay much time to injury ,you can characterize however YOU choose ,but the guy who pays the bills is far less knee jerk than fans .
Two games into this season won't produce a hot seat from the cool heads.

A 5 year contract isn't out of the ordinary. NFL coaches taking over a new team this season:
Minnesota, no data available.
Cleveland, 4 years.
Detroit, 4 years.
Tampa, 4 years.
Titans, 5 years.
Redskins, 5 years.
Texans, 5 years.
http://www.otherleague.com/contracts/nfl-head-coach-contracts-salaries

It becomes harder and harder to sell the idea of a 4th year of Fisher the worst the record, maybe the fans will just have to suck it up even if we go 2-14 but I'd hate to be in the ticket sales department at that point.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
A 5 year contract isn't out of the ordinary. NFL coaches taking over a new team this season:
Minnesota, no data available.
Cleveland, 4 years.
Detroit, 4 years.
Tampa, 4 years.
Titans, 5 years.
Redskins, 5 years.
Texans, 5 years.
http://www.otherleague.com/contracts/nfl-head-coach-contracts-salaries

It becomes harder and harder to sell the idea of a 4th year of Fisher the worst the record, maybe the fans will just have to suck it up even if we go 2-14 but I'd hate to be in the ticket sales department at that point.
Actually the three year turnaround and the 4 year contracts are pretty much a standard, owners will pay off one but only rarely 2 remaining years , in view of how hard Kroenke worked to get Fisher no way he pays him off for 2 years, fans hot seat may be three years ,but that's not who is gonna make the call,I will say if we don't win next year Stan is gonna want solid reasons ,but that shit can wait ,I'm still hopeful we get some respectable results this year and leave the firing hot seat talk to the malcontents many of whom wanted the guy fired after his first loss BK they never wanted him in the first place.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I'm hoping for either the coming of Austin Davis or a fine in Case Keenum. Rams need to win this game and a nice 20-10 score gets it done. However, if Davis is not moving the team I'm hoping Fisher has a quick hook and goes to Keenum even though he's limited on the scheme.