Any predictions for this Sunday?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I predict that Aaron Donald gets his first sack, strip, fumble recover and return for touchdown.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I think players who want to remain starters stop making stupid penalties.

Quinn, Donald, and Hayes turn mccown into a TO machine. 2 strips.

Gaines int and jj pick 6.

Running game and ST carry the day with a Quick TD on top.

Rams 27 Bucs 13

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
rocky-iii-33.png

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Yeah. I smell troll. What kind of fan only likes negative comments makes negative remarks?
Probably a disappointed one. Only the True Masters can maintain optimism.
(and having a bitchin' goatee helps as well)

wnod.gif

iced

Man ... I used to be able to drink like that. Now when I try I just get gout. :(
lol reminds me of my days in the barracks...

what happens when you got a bunch of civil engineering soldiers on a mission to drink? Ghetto-rigged-3-story beer bong.... won't lie, couldn't do it..only like 2 or 3 out of like 20+ did

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify

what happens when you got a bunch of civil engineering soldiers on a mission to drink? Ghetto-rigged-3-story beer bong.... won't lie, couldn't do it..only like 2 or 3 out of like 20+ did
Lol. And then on to the spud guns.

iced

Lol. And then on to the spud guns.

lol there's one story i'll never forget about my friend Paul, I'll share it later or tomorrow...it's friggin great, least it was to experience it lol

RFIP

A lot of Ram fans are hanging their hats on "I remember last year, we'd play like crap and then BOOM, we'd hammer __________"

To ME this doesn't feel that way.

What "I" think happens Sunday is that the Rams play much better than last week (how could they not) but come up short on the scoreboard. either by a last second fg/td or a bad call.

Sure hope I'm wrong...

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

As soon as I saw ghetto rigged three story beer bong I knew that didn't end well.

Mike

Rookie
Name
Mike
I am a Great big Rams fan. I don't like what I saw last week at all. The Rams looked like the same sorry assed Rams from the Linehan days but with much more talent than at that time. I'm concerned with what I saw last week. I don't see us winning if we play like that again. If we continue to play like that I see a 4-12 record.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
There's gonna be a big group of ROD Members there...

Rain or shine, win or not,,,

We're gonna have a kick ass time watching the BEST freaking FOOTBALL TEAM EVER!

I predict Jorge and CO. try the patience of many Bucs fans that Mac negotiates a peace,Les pisses at least three boyfriends off,that we are far more competitive this week,I never predict victory since Martz left but IMO we do what we do best this week and will certainly look better than the Steelers did ,we begin to right the ship this week.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
I see yet again a Fisher coached Rams team, that is so much in flux at the start of a season, that it is impossible to guess what kind of a team is going to show up on Sunday.