Any predictions for this Sunday?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

drpugilist

public bettors not giving us much of a chance. for me personally, i think we right the ship and win this one outright. making us fans forget abt our troubles last week. go rams!!

jjab360

Legend
I'm staying positive, but I'm not getting my hopes up, if that makes sense. I won't even dare make a prediction, did that last week and it backfired horribly.

rams56

Bleeding Rams Blue and Gold
Name
Steve
We get up early.... our Defense shows the ability to create turnovers and to also cause the Bucs to have 3 and out drives..... Quinn and the d-line create havoc....We pound the rock with great efficiency on offense. ....our whole o-line plays much better....who ever plays Qb.....plays with smarts, confidence, and converts 3rd downs.... we drub the Bucs 36-6. ;) causing all the TV personalities to question who are the Real Rams all next week... Go Rams..... ;)

Last edited:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

You beat me to this prediction!! Jack agrees with us!!
jack y.jpg

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Last week I about predicted the score right but had the teams wrong. I'm not really superstitious but I'll try anything once so the Buccaneers will put 52 on us to our measly 3.

In the spirit of predicting what I don't want to happen to happen in order to get what I want to happen to happen, I predict that I will lose all of my money at Churchill Downs tomorrow and someone will sneak a molly into my drink just like they got Wes Welker.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
There's gonna be a big group of ROD Members there...

Rain or shine, win or not,,,

We're gonna have a kick ass time watching the BEST FUCKING FOOTBALL TEAM EVER!

rams56

Bleeding Rams Blue and Gold
Name
Steve
There's gonna be a big group of ROD Members there...

Rain or shine, win or not,,,

We're gonna have a kick ass time watching the BEST freaking FOOTBALL TEAM EVER!

Again.... I am envious. ...you guys have fun!!!!! Go Rams...... ;)

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams 31- 13 Buccaneers

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
public bettors not giving us much of a chance. for me personally, i think we right the ship and win this one outright. making us fans forget abt our troubles last week. go rams!!
I hope your wright, BUT I don't want the Team to forget last week, and how it felt!!

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I predict the Rams will arrive in Tampa safely and play the game.

Not willing to go any further. :cautious:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I predict the Rams will arrive in Tampa safely and play the game.
How do you know THAT? I swear, some of you people that think they know everything about travel safety are really annoying.

iced

interior of rams oline continue to be a problem,rams start season 0-2,have ZERO faith in rams offense.

their weak d-line balances out... they still severly lack a pass rush (they only had 4 qb hits, thats it), and that was with adrian clayborne (IR) and Michael Johnson (ankle, may not play)..was reading how their DT mcdonald got pushed around too.. Jenkins, their NB is on IR...

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I plan on Angels in the Outfielding it tonight. Before I go to bed tonight I'm going to look at the stars and pray that the Rams win it all so that we can be a family again.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
I'm see a lot of field goals and we have the edge there. Some odd score like 19-9 (the td is defensive)