Any predictions for this Sunday?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I'm going to lead off by saying that JJ gets his first INT of the year on an under thrown ball to V.Jax.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I'm going to lead off by saying that JJ gets his first INT of the year on an under thrown ball to V.Jax.
I though jj was one of the bright spots last week. He made some nice open field tackles and the wr's on his side were pretty quiet.

Big Game

Living The Dream
You know what we looked so bad in the home opener that i predict the Rams go out and lay the wood to the Bucs. Shocking the hell out of both fan bases.

:party:

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
7 penalties.
We win the turnover battle.
Quinn 2 sacks.
Stacy 80 yds.
Rams control the clock.
Rams win.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
As bad as we looked week one I say we come out swinging with or without Shaun Hill and the defense dominates with multiple turnovers and at least 1 defensive score.

Rams 27
Bucs 9

anode8

Professional lurker, occasional poster.
Name
Ron
I'm predicting an ugly, close game with the good guys coming out on top. Rams 16, Bucs 10 sounds about right.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
All I know is that we need Will Ferrell to give our pregame speech.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Under normal circumstances, I would say Rams all day. Heat scares me here but the Rams practice in pretty humid weather, so may it becomes less of a factor.

In order to win, the Rams need a big ST play, Tavon for a 50+ yard return and we need to create some turnovers, both which I think will happen.

Rams 24
Buccaneers 20