Any other season ticket holders not get their tickets yet?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Pre-season game Friday and no tickets yet. Just curious if I was the only one. Thought I'd ask on here before contacting the Rams.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
I'm happy and Jealous for all of you! I'll be joining for a game or two in the Lou to help bring the dome to us former splendor!

Alan

Legend
RamsCardsJazz here to stay:
I just got mine on Friday.
Unless you're wicked old you should try and get it more often than that. Just saying. :LOL:

Welcome to the ROD RamsCardsJazz! (y) :welcome: :party: :sup: :lifting::seizure: :rockon: :cheers:
I don't remember me welcoming you to the ROD community so I guess it's about time eh? This is your 6th post so you already know how good it is to be here. :banana:

We frequently use blue font when we're just joking around so if you come across something in that font color don't take it at face value (except when applicable). :LOL:

We also have a members map which shows you where most of our members are. Stop by and pin your location. I promise that most of us won't stop by your house to borrow money.
images
images

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Good to know... probably get them tomorrow. Pretty late this year!