Any of you fellas actually live in LA

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Here's your chance to start a YouTube channel on the Los Angeles Rams

You could do local news updates that the rest of us in the country might not hear about , stadium updates , and later video updates from training camp , pretty much anything Rams related

This is a great opportunity to get something started and the very beginning

The reason I bring this up , there is another YouTube channel I've been following for a while now , two guys that do movie reviews , they started out doing the reviews from their living room , and now they have quarter of a million subscribers , they now have their own pod cast , radio shows , etc , and all the perks that go along with it

I know if I lived in LA , I would be getting something started

That sound you hear , is opportunity knocking

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
I'd be interested, if I knew how to set it all up. Plus all I have is an iPhone and a DSLR for recording. I'm sure the sound wouldn't be that great.
I"ve been told I have a great voice and face for radio. So who knows.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yea , it would probably take just more then one person with a cell phone

If they wanted to do it right , it would take 3 or 4 people probably , a couple hosts , people to come up with enough stories each week , someone with video editing skills so you can add video to your video , sound clips , etc,

The hard part I'm sure would be just getting started , but once it got going , would probably get a lot easier