Any News On Bradford?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

is rehab going well?

man i miss him behind centre, making good decisions, taking care of the ball, throwing to the right guy most of the time.

if the rams start a rookie next season i might neck myself. this team is built to win now and they need sam, or someone like sam, there to lead the way.

i'm so sick of watching backups running the offense. it's like water drop torture.

hurry back sam.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
I agree, im sure his rehab is going well. He looked good on the sideline, seen way too much of that... he is an extremely hard worker and I think it could be a slight advantage that he retore it so soon because all the muscles were already strong from the previous rehab, at least thats what im trying to tell myself. This team is a healthy Sam Bradford from being a serious playoff team!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Hurry back Sam. I can't help but think our record would be at least flipped if we would of had Sam all year. We need Sam back and we need to draft a QB. All we have on the roster is career back-ups. No jab at Davis or Hill but just a plain observation.

I keep on forgetting he exists, and then they show him standing on the side line, it's like "Oh yeah we're still paying that guy $15m this year".

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I agree, im sure his rehab is going well. He looked good on the sideline, seen way too much of that... he is an extremely hard worker and I think it could be a slight advantage that he retore it so soon because all the muscles were already strong from the previous rehab, at least thats what im trying to tell myself. This team is a healthy Sam Bradford from being a serious playoff team!
It definitely was a blessing in disguise that he reinjured it so early in the year.. he should be 100 percent by the time otas start I'm going on the limb to say that his injury history is behind him.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It definitely was a blessing in disguise that he reinjured it so early in the year.. he should be 100 percent by the time otas start I'm going on the limb to say that his injury history is behind him.
His injury history is behind him? Based on what? He just tore the same acl 2 years in a row and didnt even make it out of pre season this year. That's not going out on a limb its praying.

Point blank...the Rams can't waste another season hoping Bradford stays healthy. That position needs to be addressed in a big way this offseason even IF sam sticks around

tahoe

Pro Bowler
His injury history is behind him? Based on what? He just tore the same acl 2 years in a row and didnt even make it out of pre season this year. That's not going out on a limb its praying.

Point blank...the Rams can't waste another season hoping Bradford stays healthy. That position needs to be addressed in a big way this offseason even IF sam sticks around
Ok so whats your plan to address the qb position in a big way? Trade for Aaron Rodgers?! There are maybe, maube two good qbs in the upcoming draft and the rams wont be in position to draft them. Even if they were there is no guarantee that they will be good in the nfl. There are no good free agent qbs and noone is going to trade a good qb. So what is your great plan? Bradford is the rams best chance to win next year and people need to get over it.

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
Ok so whats your plan to address the qb position in a big way? Trade for Aaron Rodgers?! There are maybe, maube two good qbs in the upcoming draft and the rams wont be in position to draft them. Even if they were there is no guarantee that they will be good in the nfl. There are no good free agent qbs and noone is going to trade a good qb. So what is your great plan? Bradford is the rams best chance to win next year and people need to get over it.

Hundley should be around when the Rams draft. Bring him in to compete with Bradford. Let the best man win. Keep one of Hill or Davis as 3rd string.

There always seems a few QBs that tear up the draft board out of nowhere e.g. Bortles, Savage, Garappololoopylo last year.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
Im not a big fan of hundley, I dont think he has "it" mentally in the nfl and will be a bust. This years qb class is no where near as good as last years in terms of quality depth.

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
Haven't heard much about Sam, but I agree the Rams need him back next year. However, I still think we draft another QB early, like Hundely, and let him learn for a year or so.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Where did this suggestion that I had a "great plan" come from? I said the Rams need to address the qb position. Like you, I post on a message board so even if I had some "great plan" would it matter?

I am however impressed you are already able to determine where the rams will draft, who will be available, that there is only "maybe" 2 good qbs in this draft, and that no team is willing to make trades.

lockdnram21

Legend
Bradford want even be ready at beginning of year it takes longer the 2nd time you tear same acl. So u expect the rams not to draft a qb at all? Imo there going to draft 1 in the first 2 rounds.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
The rams will win at least a few more games and that will put them in the middle to late teens. Mariota and Winston(if he even comes out) will not make it out of the top 5. It would be foolish for the rams to make a Washington type trade to get into the top 5. The rest of the qb prospects are pretty crappy.

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
I know Bradford is loved, but is there any chance we can focus on players who are actually playing for the Rams this season?

We won't know anything until after the season anyway.

Maybe we need an off-season/IR forum for these kinds of threads.

Alan

Legend
tahoe not thinking about a simple raise and wanting to go all in:
Ok so whats your plan to address the qb position in a big way? Trade for Aaron Rodgers?! There are maybe, maybe two good qbs in the upcoming draft and the rams wont be in position to draft them.
I think there's a middle ground between drafting a QB in the sixth round and drafting one in the top 10 picks or even in the first round. Second or third round sounds about right to me.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
Bradford want even be ready at beginning of year it takes longer the 2nd time you tear same acl. So u expect the rams not to draft a qb at all? Imo there going to draft 1 in the first 2 rounds.
I think people are over estimating the recovery time, he will have an entire year before the season even starts. The rams will have to draft a qb but this class is pretty weak so the chances of getting and impact starter will be pretty slim.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The rams will win at least a few more games and that will put them in the middle to late teens. Mariota and Winston(if he even comes out) will not make it out of the top 5. It would be foolish for the rams to make a Washington type trade to get into the top 5. The rest of the qb prospects are pretty crappy.
You are presenting your assumptions as fact. Its no guarantee the rams will win a few more games and the teams below them in the draft order wont. Its no guarantee that both Mariota and Winston will go in the top 5 especially considering Winston's off the field trouble I could certainly see him falling a bit.

And as far as the rest of the QB prospects being "crappy" I couldnt disagree more. Hundley and Cook are both very good prospects IMO

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Hundley should be around when the Rams draft. Bring him in to compete with Bradford. Let the best man win. Keep one of Hill or Davis as 3rd string.

There always seems a few QBs that tear up the draft board out of nowhere e.g. Bortles, Savage, Garappololoopylo last year.

I just don't know how many of you guys wanting Hundley have actually followed his career, he certainly has all the skills, size and leadership quality one seeks, I guess I'll just have to keep repeating myself over and over, his biggest NFL obstacle rests above his neck. I'm not sold he is ready (yet) for the speed of the NFL.

That being said, if somehow Hundley was on the board and the Rams were on the clock, as much as I'd love to see them go O-Line, yeah go ahead and take him, he does bring big time upside.

My guess is Sam will return, probably not a popular one but that's the way I see it unfolding.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
Cook has already said he is staying in college and Hundley is a bust waiting to happen imho. There isnt even a guarantee that Winston comes out this year.

V3

Hall of Fame
I can't speak for others but my plan was to trade down from 2 for an extra first this year in case we needed to trade up for a QB and/or to take a QB early like Garapolo. I also liked Mettenberger.

Many people saw BEFORE last draft that something like this could happen and that it would be a horrible spot to be in. The Rams are seeing how relevant the saying, "An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure" really is. This regime gambled and got burned. And I still don't get all the love that Bradford gets from some people. We still don't know what he can do so saying some rookies aren't a guarantee doesn't mean much considering the same can be said of Sam.