Any news from Pryors pro day?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
All I can ever find when I search about it is how Bridgewater underwhelmed or that Chip Kelly attended the UofL pro day. Have not seen or read anything about how Pryor performed. Anyone read anything about how Pryor did at his pro day? Any news on Pryors performance at his pro day would be grateful.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
All I can ever find when I search about it is how Bridgewater underwhelmed or that Chip Kelly attended the UofL pro day. Have not seen or read anything about how Pryor performed. Anyone read anything about how Pryor did at his pro day? Any news on Pryors performance at his pro day would be grateful.

Yeah man, "Pro Days" spells "big fish" for the media. Those are where they get their stories and that's what they look at. It sux, IK.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah man, "Pro Days" spells "big fish" for the media. Those are where they get their stories and that's what they look at. It sux, IK.
I know they do, but its just messed up that all they will talk about is how bad a potential top 5 pick did, and not how a potential mid 1st rounder did. Just stupid. Thats like focusing on a big fish while ignoring another big fish that is slightly smaller. Stupid Qb storylines :cry:

Ramsey

Starter
Name
Ramsey
I heard he looked good. I didn't hear any words like unbelievable or superb. Although I heard words like fluid hips.

nighttrain

Legend
Louisville safety Calvin Pryor has been widely projected as a first-round choice in the 2014 NFL Draft by experts -- possibly the first safety chosen over Alabama's Ha Ha Clinton-Dix -- and his impressive 4.58 40-yard dash at the NFL Scouting Combine did nothing to change that. Call it curious and refreshingly honest, then, that the most credible recent suggestion that Pryor might slip into the second round of the draft comes from ... Pryor himself?

4.58 impressive? Cody Davis RAN A 4.41 AT COMBINE. I don't think we need this guy
traib

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Louisville safety Calvin Pryor has been widely projected as a first-round choice in the 2014 NFL Draft by experts -- possibly the first safety chosen over Alabama's Ha Ha Clinton-Dix -- and his impressive 4.58 40-yard dash at the NFL Scouting Combine did nothing to change that. Call it curious and refreshingly honest, then, that the most credible recent suggestion that Pryor might slip into the second round of the draft comes from ... Pryor himself?

4.58 impressive? Cody Davis RAN A 4.41 AT COMBINE. I don't think we need this guy
traib
There is obviously a lot more to it than 40 times. And highlights aren't everything either but