Any Mark Barron sightings?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Did he dress? What number is he wearing? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He played on special teams but I don't recall seeing him on defense. Which is understandable. Takes time to learn the scheme.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah I didn't expect him to play all that much. I am happy to hear he got a hit in though. I think he can be a stud if used properly.

A55VA6

Legend
I expect him to play some more defense in the next few weeks. Gotta learn the defense and get comfortable.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
I thought one way they could have use MB yesterday was to just ask him to shadow or spy CK.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wendell Tyler?
image.jpg

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Loved me some Wendell Tyler.....not so much Tye Hill.....

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
We should see Barron out there in the next few weeks. He has to learn the system well enough, and lucky enough for us Gregg Williams said a lot of what we run is also run at Alabama, so Barron is familiar with some of it, which will certainly help the transition. I figure once he's able to line up and play on a basic level, even if JL or somebody has to explain everything to him in the huddle, he'll get some time.