Any JRE and/or TimCast IRL fans?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
I don't want to type with my thumbs forever on a phone or ruin the.... there's a special word to say it's about unity and connection ROD fits right in the middle, the gel, the cohesion since 2010. Com-ROD-arie?

I'm your normal die hard Rams fan, ROD since...., educated, blah blah blah. Always been into JRE since 2010 WOW was that 'raw'-same with ROD. Dude has earned it all, and all of ROD and got them all on (Ex-St Louie Dispatch etc @-X- . Flip it Tim Pool many times on JRE. I've been a personal supporter of him, his normal peeps and guests. It's not a distraction for me rather a direct awakening to life outside my normal desk jockey 8-5. Just wanted to say I enjoy BOTH equally and dig Tim's exclusive members only content lately. Peace :fistbump:

fearsomefour

Legend
I’ve always like Rogan although some of his personality hang ups get old.
Tim is ok.
He drives me insane with his lack of self awareness at times.
Not paying for their content but both are enjoyable.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Screenshot_20210221-063339.png